2022 Secret Santa

Hi @nimbleprop . I posted a pic of my haul from @drfabulous . That one is done :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yep, dumb me. Now we’re just waiting on the CA box to land. The sunshine state, an easy place to ship from, I’m sure.

1 Like

Mine is scheduled to arrive on 1/10. FedEx is taking a ludicrous 11 days to ship across the country. I had asked to delay since I was away between christmas and new years so no worries on timing. I will post a picture next week.

1 Like

All good. Just want to make sure no elf goes without a box.

4 Likes

My box of Cali brews arrived safely and expertly packed. Whole lotta fun to be had in below

6 Likes

Beastie box waiting on my front step today!

Thanks Eugene!

2 Likes

What is that fruit juice thing all way to left?

1 Like

I think beastie said it was Hoppy Leda by Suspended. Label was a little unclear!

1 Like

IMO, the best brewery in Baltimore, Suspended Brewing. The Leda is the base and the stubby bottle is the Hoppy Leda. Probably all shook up from travel. Pretty descent sediment on those stubby bottles.

1 Like

Suspended is an absolute sleeper.

2 Likes

Looks like all shipments have been received. If so, Merry Christmas to all!!! Santa will see you next year.

8 Likes

Looks like everyone did well. Done in true Ratebeerian style and enthusiasm! I am envious of you all. Wish I could have joined in but I have my reasons. RB will still be here next year and I will join in. Props to you all for what looks to have been a great Secret Santa! As a great man once said, HUZZAH!! :+1:t2::beers::v:t2:

3 Likes

Is this happening this year?

Most likely

Love to do this again.

I’m gonna throw a wrench in the works right off the bat! I’d love to join in but at a lower rate, say 30 bucks? Pretty sure back in THE OLD DAYS it was done this way, two different levels. I mean I’m down to receive 4/6 cans of beer and ship the same out. Sorry to start this shit up and if no ones willing to go along with me I’m cool with that. Just asking. My apologies for being a pain in the arse, though I’m pretty damn good at it. Happy Holidays!