2022 Secret Santa

Secret Santa styro shipper box to @SHIG has been lost to the ether. Fedex shipping pending since Monday. I’m starting on a new box but won’t get it out by the Secret Santa timeline/deadline.

2 Likes

I don’t know how the F*ck that up! I swear some rednecks in NC stole that box or @MicroGrog. I’m not worried as @Ibrew2or3 Dave and I go way back.

2 Likes

Package from Shig arrived yesterday with a great selection of brews. Here’s a poorly lit picture of the haul:

4 Likes

Also, my box to Beastie will go out after Christmas, as he and I agreed upon, as he is on vacation right now.

2 Likes

Sorry for slow replies and messages, but plan to send next week per request so beer doesn’t freeze.

Also got mine from @explosivedog !

5 Likes

Seems like we’re all communicating or otherwise on track. If that’s not the case, please PM me.

2 Likes

so pleased this is still going

4 Likes

Jow’s box arrived! Mine is about to go out.

5 Likes

Package from Monsieur Mansquito. All new rates & even a couple ciders. Slovenian lager, barrel-aged Vienna & a sour plum beer are among the curiosities.

Cheers.

4 Likes

That Slovenian lager…

1 Like

I have that Die Hard book. Love it.

2 Likes

Awesome box from Andrew. Even some great jerky. He knows me well.

3 Likes

Secret Santa’s replacement box is on its way to @SHIG

1 Like

@baldwizard comes through with goodies. I love the cute small Hoppin Frog can.

4 Likes
  • douglas88 |OR| :heavy_check_mark:
  • mansquito |NY| :heavy_check_mark:
  • microgrog |NC| :heavy_check_mark:
  • explosivedog |NY| :heavy_check_mark:
  • jbruner |CA| :heavy_check_mark:
  • Jow |MA|
  • drfabulous |KY| :heavy_check_mark:
  • Ibrew2or3 |AZ|
  • SHIG |VA|
  • thebaldwizard |OH| :heavy_check_mark:
  • beastiefan2k |MD| :heavy_check_mark:
  • theisti |MO| :heavy_check_mark:
  • nimbleprop |DC| :heavy_check_mark:
1 Like

awesome box from @drfabulous :heart: :beers: :heart:

3 Likes

15% Hoppin’ Frog Tripel…

1 Like

Awesome box from @Ibrew2or3

I hope the bastard that intercepted the first box in NC chokes on it. Although I believe it was a conspiracy by @MicroGrog and @TURDFERGUSON to steal it to split the prize.

4 Likes

Arizona beer drink pretty good. :wink:

Edit: I see a cider in that box I don’t have, so I’m coming over.

3 Likes

Looks like just two boxes outstanding? @jbruner sending to @Jow and @drfabulous sending to @Ibrew2or3 .

I’ll assume everyone is in communication and tracking. If that is NOT the case, please DM me.

1 Like