Badges!

Neither do I. @joet we need help!

Editing for the badge’s sake… Now with an emoji! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

See feed back forum. seems its locked down for now, sure it will come

1 Like

So old as the hills but still appropriate. Better than the football (Soccer) one.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sad days

1 Like

So we need a topic with 100 replies soon, so we can all get the “Reader” badge:
https://community.ratebeer.com/badges

2 Likes

1 Like

If you get a badge thanks to my blank posts does that ruin your blank post virginity Cees?

2 Likes

@discobot initiate self destruct sequence

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

These forums are going to look tacky as fuck to newcomers who just see people blankposting everywhere in topics to get badges. Good luck with this Joe but I’m not holding out much hope any more!

1 Like

You’ve finally made me HATE blank posts:

2 Likes

Why can’t I HaHa react

1 Like

If that worked…

1 Like

OR Flag for the Reporting Badge :wink:

Which again i have failed to get :frowning:

1 Like

Why aren’t you sitting pretty on top of morality tower. Please explain how blank posts are going to shoo away new users?

I kind of agree. Im not 100% against. But They were annoying a lot of people in past forums, they look odd, and confuse visitors .

SO while i do think theres times they can be used it seems they a choice was made to stop them , despite the fact theres a way round that

I disagree that a choice was made to stop them, Joe purposefully made them possible in the old forums, these new forums don’t allow them out of a box.

I’m not saying that it’s awesome to welcome a newcomer by filling his first thread with blank posts. I’m just saying that there isn’t much harm in them. They definitely don’t bring a lot of content to the table, but it’s an internet forum - you get what you’re asking for. Try whitewashing away memes, blank posts, in jokes and poor taste comments from the internet and let me know when you’re done. I expect most people that use a forum on a beer website know how to scroll past.

ahh then ive misinterpreted comments i though id seen
BUt like i said in not 100% against them