[BUG] Visual representation of Top Breweries inverted

I’ve had this problem since I created my account. The visual representation of top rated breweries is inverted. The “blue bars” is longer for lower rated breweries. Reported it about a year ago through the regular contact form but nothing happened.

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know that this bug is still there.

1 Like

Perhaps saying what your browser is might help if someone ever gets around to looking at your feedback. For what it’s worth I don’t have this problem (Firefox 70.0.1).

Do you know that bit from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series where an interstellar passenger vessel - having run out of moist towelettes - waits on a barren planet & sedates all its passengers for thousands of years in the belief that a civilization will eventually emerge and supply moist towelettes, thus allowing the journey to continue? Occasionally awoken passengers shared their concerns with each other and those in charge but in the end were where they were and could only enjoy the available tasty anesthetics.

“Transtellar Cruise Lines would like to apologize to passengers for the continuing delay to this flight. We are currently awaiting the loading of our complement of small lemon-soaked paper napkins for your comfort, refreshment and hygiene during the journey. Meanwhile we thank you for your patience. The cabin crew will shortly be serving coffee and biscuits again.”

3 Likes

The problem is not with the browser. If you click on my profile and then breweries it should look the same for you.

Yes, it does.

This bug is still active :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 more year with this bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was a fine burn.

Had this bug ever since I can remember - it’s b****y annoying.

IT CHANGED! It’s stilled bugged, but now all are the same, except the top 2 breweries for some reason. This is amazing!

1 Like

Mine’s still the same as before. Maybe it will change if I log out and then back in again ?

I just wish the size of the bars was adjusted to accommodate the whole number, so you can actually read the number. Don’t know much about web design, but surely that’s a very easy fix?