County Stat Attack Week 10 - Derbyshire

they have a place in Derby now ?

Not been there since late noughties mind!

Not that I know of. I think he means the one in Bakewell ?

1 Like

I think he may do. I’m wondering whether The Brunswick may be our best option or perhaps The Exeter, both have little rooms where we could be hidden away, if the landlord agrees. I’m okay just for a day out if a tasting can’t be arranged.

Yes, I meant the brewery tap. Didn’t see you meant in Derby itself!

I’d be up for Derby.

Also if more people are interested in meeting up could get more bodies at Cotts if it happens this year.

RichTheVillan used to organise the Cotteridge share, as I’m sure you’ll know, but since he passed away last year I can’t imagine re-creating that would be quite right, sadly.

2 Likes

We should have a kebab pizza and piss in the streets of Bingohame. It seems a fitting tribute!

2 Likes

425 beers from Derbyshire ticked. Been to plenty of venues with some spectacular pubs. Really enjoy a tour around Derby and Chesterfield.

Looks like around half the beers I’ve had from Thornbridge and Buxton. The rest from numerous places. I do like Shiny. Nice venue. Decent beer

1 Like

I’d be up for a Derby beer meet up. I do like a good pub crawl.

2 Likes

How did I miss that?
I will really miss the big fella, even though he supported the enemy. Really sad news.

1 Like

You didn’t miss anything, no idea why @Garrold said that, @RichTheVillan is still alive, just not visiting RateBeer very often.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Physically he’s still with us. It’s just his spirit that has passed over.

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s okay then. Can’t see why we we shouldn’t set up a Cotteridge at some point then. We can have it as his memorial.
Where or who is he bothering now :grinning:

I’m a fascist now to parts of Ratebeer that are parroting Twitter, these people know who they are, they’re few safe spaces online for libertarians now

Svelte.

Didn’t think you could log in you clearing in the woods

Good to see you Rich. Hope you are well, certainly better than I thought you were an hour ago!

1 Like

Doing good Glen, I’m massively craving some cask beer, how you doing?

Cask Beer RIP … circa 500BC - 2020

1 Like

I had some cask delivered a couple of weeks ago. So cask beer has definitely made it into 2021.

2 Likes