Euro Local Swap 1/2022

Hi all,

with new year there is time for another round of European Local Swap. Here are rules:

1, You have minimum 50 ratings and no negative trade feedback. If you have no trade experience, please feel free to apply.

2, You must ship within 2 weeks of receiving your recipients name, unless you agree with your recipient different date of delivery.

3, Set amount of beer is 3 litres. Beers from your country you can get and are not available in country of your recipient. Please don’t send generally known beers, not necessarily small breweries, but definitely beers you would also like to drink. Of course beers shouldn’t already have been rated by your recipient. Please also check favorite style, wants and missing styles of your recipient. Please update your cellar, if needed.

4, Communicate with your recipient about his wants and preferences. After shipping box, send me and him tracking link.

5, If you like, add something from your country (e.g. some food, beer swag,…), but this is definitely upon your decision. It would be nice to make your parcel more interesting.

6, Please tell me if you want ship only to EU, or within Europe.

7, Post your haul when box arrives

8, Write trade feedback, rate beer. It would be nice if you mention from who you have your beer.

9, Signup closes at 20.02. 2022 17:00.

If I forgot something let me know.

I am very curious who will apply

Cheers

Cuso
:beers: :beers: :beers:

I´m in! EU only

2 Likes

In, EU Only.

1 Like

In, EU only.

1 Like

Count me in from Finland! EU only (postal expenses are very high right now…)

1 Like

So far we are 5. What do you say @omhper, @rosenbergh @Lowenbrau @Sebilinz @marko @TomHendriksen @markoijelena @midovark @Wendigo @Nisse666

@VDuquerroux @MonsterMagnet @SlackerMads @JefVerstraete, @japppp and others?

I’d love to join! only EU.

I´m in, EU only.

Good event but I will skip this one :slight_smile:

I am in. EU only please.

I’m in EU only

@rauchbierlover @anstei @martjoobolut @rotaman14 ?

1 Like

Not this round. I see there are already enough Germans and my cellar is full of beer. Hopefully next round :beers:

1 Like

similar here. have fun people!

Tempted, but I think I will skip it because the weather is still around and below 0 here, and can fall lower in the upcoming weeks. (Unless someone is ready to send a box full of 10+% beers, and take the risk. Stronger the beers, less risk of freezing there is :smiley: ).

I’m in. Shipping anywhere. (Beer is more expensive than postage at this location…)

I´ll skip this one. Still i have most of the beers from last Euro Santa to drink…Have fun!

Also have to skip this one, sorry!!

So far we are 11 particpants. Anybody else would like to participate?