RateBeer Forums

Greater London top 50 Raters

Just wandering around the site and discovered that @Leighton has had more beers from London than I’ve had beers from the whole of England. That’s some going for an American lad (well, he is a lot younger than me) who hasn’t been here all his drinking life.

https://www.ratebeer.com/Users/TopRatersBeerByState.asp?StateID=79&Letter=G

I am nowhere on that top 50 list and most likely never will be; top of Shropshire though!

<*))))))><

London must be the hardest to get into the top 50. I scraped into the top 50 earlier in the year, and struggle to move up far.

I’m top in 3 of my local Counties, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland. I’m off to the Nottingham Beer Festival this week so hope to increase some of my lower counties.

3 Likes

I have always prioritised London breweries! Way too many to stay on top of these days, though. It was fun tracking down new London beers back in the early days (2010-2013, give or take) but in the past few years the number of breweries has surged. Think we’re up to about 130 in greater London now. So now I prioritise the convenient London breweries!

I would be close to 5k London ratings now but I lost almost 100 when Redchurch relocated from Bethnal Green to Essex.

2 Likes

I’ve got some decent stats but I doubt I shall ever see the top 50 of London…

Add To RateBeer

Add A Beer
Add A Brewer
Add A Place
Add An Event

Manage Your Account

Add Premium
Edit Profile

RateBeer Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter, RateBeer Weekly, a must for understanding new people, places and beers in worldwide craft culture.

Stay Connected

2000- 2017 © RateBeer, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Service