How to create a poll?

@discobot help me!!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Ok, i´ve already found how!

1 Like

Cool. I was gonna sugest doing the Advanced. Tutorial :slight_smile:
but if you have it :slight_smile:

the Polls are one of my fav noew things. I think a lot of the stats chat and such would fit polls nicly. Plus i think Joe and Admins etc could use them to great effect to see what people think

I know a lot of people cant get in yet, but i got less feed back trhan i had hoped on some of polls i did, but even what i got was facinating

1 Like

It´s nice that i found it, cause i was going to ask @cgarvieuk and see if it works :joy::joy:

1 Like

help me @cgarvieuk you’re my only hope. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right. I think this weekend I’ll make a wiki thread with how to use this forum. People need it :smiley:

2 Likes

keep up the good work. i aim to get you at least as liked as me. as you seem to have some mystical understanding of these forums

1 Like

and @LazyPyro liking my posts (thank you heading to 100) isn’t gonna help you catch up

Ha. Well I’m not some magical wizard… Unrelated to beer but I administrated a forum for almost 15 years, and in this time used basically every major forum software you could think of. When this software (Discourse) came along my forum running days were basically over but I still took an interest in it as a few websites I would visit from time to time were using it. I liked it and poked around it a lot to see if it would be suitable in any of my own web projects. That’s the only reason I know how to do all the stuff, and I guess because I know where to look for certain things.

I appreciate it’s not so obvious for the majority of people who probably don’t even use many forums much these days, which is why I think a big wiki thread will be useful. I will start one over the weekend and gradually get it filled out over time, hopefully before the forums go fully live. If anyone else is familiar with this forum software they can help too. Others can ask questions in there and I will add info about whatever is they want to know how to do.

A battle you’ve already won I suspect. I’m also like 24000 rates behind you so I’ve got catching up to do everywhere :open_mouth:

2 Likes