Iznogud with 10k beers and 1k places!

The legendary @Iznogud has soldiered on to become the third Croatian Ratebeerian to get to 10k reviews (fourth Croat(ian Croat) in existence) - and even more impressively, to 1k place reviews, almost 950 of which were abroad! Impressive numbers from the Croatian scene’s most active traveler! :muscle:

And the 10k beer was damn impressive it seems too!
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/side-project-continuance-blend-2/931022/296471/

Congrats Šaba, you rock!

9 Likes

10000/1000, never seen this before! Cheers from Norway!

1 Like

Congrats very impressive. For awhile we were travelling similar areas in similar time frames and I kept rating beers and places just after him.

1 Like

Well done chap, 10,000 beers and 1,000 places: Impressive.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

1k places is insane. Crazy effort. Thank you.

1 Like

Happy to have share 9,998 with you and honored you entered an Alberta beer for such an important number @Iznogud !

1 Like

Impressive. Congrats! :beers::beers:

1 Like

Wow! Nice one. :beers:

1 Like

Just wait till I merge all the lambics, soon you will have only 5k left :smiling_imp:
Joking aside, congrats! :beer:

1 Like

:+1::beers::v: That avatar though! :rofl:. Well done Sir!

1 Like

Big ups. Never forget the sole West Virginia tick that contributed to this.

1 Like

Big grats. Nice one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks y’all! Specially to Marko for kind words and enthusiasm for this community. It was a great ride. I was privileged to share a beer or two with many of you and that’s the best part of RB.

As Travlr would say beer is just excuse to meet interesting people.

3 Likes

At the time I thought I was way ahead, but it turns out my actual 10k was really a De Garde Broken Truck we shared that day. And what a tasting that was!

I made a fuss back home about 10k tasting so had to put Continuance in that place.

3 Likes

I’ll keep that beer in my heart till end of my days :tumbler_glass:

Huzzah! Well done.

1 Like

Congrats, very well done

1 Like

Cheers! Croatian-Norwegian beer right now🤪

3 Likes

Hope you liked it! Too much in lactose + alcohol burn category for my tastes though.

1 Like