Madmitch76 hits 30K!

Amazing!

Ken, the Elder, what a privilege to share more than the occasional tipple with you! To the next 30K!

Congratulations on your massive milestone. Good drinking!

when Ken first contacted me through Ratebeer I thought he worked for the US Air force. we did a beer trade and he lived in Essex and he had access to rare American beers. so meeting him in person for the first time was a bit of a surprise.
I have shared many hotel rooms and even more beers with Ken and there are few people I would rather have a beer with.
I was stood at the bar of BrewDog Shepherds Bush and could smell the leather jacket of the customer next to me. and thought that smells like Ken and I turn and yes it’s Ken. the only Ratebeerian I can identify by smell.
great guy
he head butts buses in Belgium.

4 Likes

Congrats on another milestone!

Well done Ken, have many memories of Keny probably one of the earliest was seeing him at one of the first Borefts, sat cross legged in the windmill bubble wrapping bottles of beer and shoe horning them into a suitcase.

1 Like

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice one Ken congratulations

Congrats Ken. Massive achievement. Not sure where the nearly three years since 20K went. Feels like it was last month!

1 Like