New poll for country region splits. VOTE!

4 Likes

Nice GIF :grinning: But, hopefully no one has to feel forced to salute or excuse to anybody here at RB! If there is a boss, it is Joet or AB InBev :smiling_imp: Keep on doing RateBeer more relevant and interesting! Cheers everyone!

2 Likes

Let’s “split” together right now, oh yeah in sweet harmony :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not sure been mentioned or if easily done but once these are added should there be like a drop down on region stat page instead of listing all countries?

So instead of below plus 7 or so more a drop down

3 Likes

Sadly not happened, the sweet harmony obviously isn’t quite there yet (only 8 days since your post @bryne).

<*))))))><

1 Like

Harmony on an internet forum :rofl:

It’s actually surprising we don’t bicker more than we do on here, given, you know, the internet, and a fair number of trolls on RB (myself included).

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t noticed any childish potshots at others for disagreeing about something on this subject, so at least it’s partly working. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

On the other hand, @services has been wewy wewy quiet these last 9 days or so, only one reply on the boards, and there were some even slightly more important things. Hmm. Guess they must be busy.

Spain is more or less ready, especially places. Sadly, didn’t note the local admin replying, but eh, it would’ve been a group effort anyway. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or humourless squares still grumpy about some jokes 9 days ago… Speaking of tiring…

Hurt, meet butt, butt, meet hurt. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Apologies for the delay there were a few other urgent items that needed looking into.

Spain however should now be live and available to start populating.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

12 Likes

I’ll look into this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

2 Likes

Gracias!

1 Like

Great, thank you!

Tickers, good luck with Melilla :joy:

6 Likes

A big thanks to @services for getting another one live, and also to the admins who I see are already off the mark on allocating breweries to regions (appreciate it will take a while to finish - I’m happy to wait :grin:).

One question for @services - you said a little while about adding countries in batches rather than one at a time (obviously with the caveat it may take the admins months to get them all up to date). You mentioned at the time about doing Poland, France, Italy, Mexico, Wales, Ireland & Norn Ireland at the same time as Spain. Is this not now happening and are we going back to the previous one every month or so? Happy either way, would just like to know so I can, um, manage a friend’s expectations.

6 Likes

Finished with 7 regions on 16 rates. Spent few days in Barcelona but didn’t drink tons of beer. My lowest % of regions to overall yet

@jow, don’t think Spain has been completed just yet; maybe all your beers have been ‘done’ though?

I’m at 15/19 more than happy with that (I think I’ve 9 more beers to be found new homes for), but hoping I might sneak another one from my remaining ones.

Two very boozy weekends in Barcelona are the only reason I have over 200 Spanish rates.

<*))))))><

PS. Thanks everyone involved with the Roll Out; no rush to finish from me.

No mine are all finished. Only 16 total rates so simple to track on my end.

2 Likes

Looks like I need to have some Basque cider seems odd I haven’t already

1 Like

Spain might be done right now. We need to run the test if any breweries and places have been left without a state just in case. @services - could you please do that? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sweet! Looks like I’m missing three beers, I’ll try to figure out the brewery.