NYC Beer Tasting

Love to see old RBians coming out of the woodwork!

3 Likes

I just sent a private message with info for next week to all those who are potentially interested. Of course, still open to any other folks (RB or otherwise beer inclined).

1 Like

Bumpā€¦ just in case. If anyone else is interested let me know. Nov 19 at 5:30 in Park Slope.

1 Like

5 Likes

That picture is missing the beer of the night: Drekkor Carrot Cheesecake

Thanks for hosting, it was a fun evening.

2 Likes

Yeah that and the weird NJ dark lager mashup can were missingā€¦ I think @explosivedog might have nabbed themā€¦

How was that 2016 Xyaxay beer, i only had fresh.
Also whats the 7 and how was it.

It was excellent. Very smooth. Tasted like uoney and fruits. Everything in that series is very pleasant.

The 7 was MONYO Kings and Queens, brewed by ratebeerā€™s own @midovark. It was a very interesting take on a Flemish Red, with a super high abv and a barrel aging treatment. Pushing boundaries for sure.

2 Likes

Wow, I havenā€™t checked the NYC pages for at least 6 months, and have missed this. Alas, maybe we can arrange another in Spring?

Perhaps, but unfortunately leaving New York for Philadelphia soon. Would still always be happy to share some beers.

Iā€™ll be in NYC on the first weekend of April. Anyone want to host a tasting as a bon voyage to @mansquito :grinning: ?

Oh, I just saw this as well (mansquito leaving for Philly). Sent you a message about getting together for Torst 10th. Iā€™ll be in Brooklyn (staying in Bushwick) friday/sat/sun for the Torst 10th. Happy to meet up/tasting/whatever if anyoneā€™s around then.

Clark

Damn, wish I could have met up.