The Big EU Online Bottleshop Directory

@adamnowek @LazyPyro
Odd, I paid 100beers by a regular bank transfer.
Anyway, 100beers & Rosti are cool. Good shop.

Edit: Package from HH arrived. Ordered and paid on saturday, shipped on monday, delivered on thursday. 4 Days. Awesome. Gonna sample some tonight!

2 Likes

Found two online shops in Germany specialized in Franconian beers.

Hier gibtā€™s Bier
website: https://www.hier-gibts-bier.de (ships within EU. Outside EU on request).
RB Link: https://www.ratebeer.com/p/hier-gibts-bier-de/47335/

Biershop Bamberg
RB Link: https://www.ratebeer.com/p/biershop-bamberg/30682/ (Ships only in Germany)

Shop in Croatia: Medulin Beer aka Stella beer 2 Go.https://www.facebook.com/potamanevents/
I visited the shop last summer and decided to sent them a message with the question if they would ship to Holland. Itā€™s a small shop but with a decent stock (local and international).
I wanted to get some local beer. The answer was yes.

They have no list of beers but the owner of the shop was so friendly to sent me some highres photos of some of the shelves (I requested beer from Croatia and surrounding countries).

I made a selection of 15 beers and had to pay 75 euros (50 for the beer, 25 for the shipping) and then the waiting started.

• June 1st - ordered and paid (PayPal)
    Sent some messages through FB but didnt get a reply and then finally:
  • June 13th - Package sent
  • June 14th - no more updates on the track&trace
    At the 24th I started sending messages with the request to call the post office if they knew what was going on. I got 1 reply stating that he would check the post office next day. Never heard of him since.
  • July 4th - finally it arrived in Holland. Wow, I already gave up on it.
  • July 5th - Package received, repackaged by PostNL and some missing bottles (damaged).

When you are patient its worth a shot. But communication after paying was bad. No response or not answering a question at all happened frequently. Clearly the owner had better things to do but as a costumer I prefer better service. I met the owner irl when on vacation and he really is a decent guy though.

1 Like

For orders from Croatia, I wholeheartedly recommend Spicy Days - the guys there are extremely professional and they do shipping abroad - everything they have available is on their website and up to date.

They also produce (and distribute) excellent hot sauces and similar stuff, so 2+ in one. :smiley:

Stella works only seasonally AFAIK and donā€™t normally operate as an online store (as witnessed by that story). Also, Iā€™m sure that our glorious national post operator did nothing to help and 25ā‚¬ actually seems lower than expected. ogivlado & me basically gave up trading because of their idiotic policies.

1 Like

Hey guys thanks for the updates. Sorry Iā€™ve been taking a break from these forums so havenā€™t posted updates to this thread in a long long time.

Long story short. I ended up making a dedicated website for this as I talked about last year. Itā€™s not quite finished yet but it is live and online. It has more than double the shops listed in this thread (a total of 482 right now), those that have been recommended in the last few posts were already there by the way but thanks anyway, very much appreciate people suggesting more shops.

As for Croatia, I can echo Markoā€™s suggestion although Iā€™ve not used them myself. Spicy Days seems to be the only decent online shop they have but theyā€™ve got good reviews. Promili also exists and is actually in this thread but they donā€™t ship internationally, I dunno if you ask nicely maybe they will but I wouldnā€™t count on it, for any shop that is.
I wonā€™t bother adding Stella Beer, they donā€™t even have a website. Itā€™s too much hassle for most people.

So hereā€™s my site (RB users will probably want to switch to the advanced search, the default basic search is aimed at more casual drinkers)

Like I said itā€™s not finished. Got a lot more functionality to add, including the ability to add reviews, show discount codes etc. and I eventually want to get it so you can search for actual beers. Iā€™ll update the thread properly once itā€™s complete.

Oh and Iā€™ll keep this thread alive if possible but due to character limits and the awkward table formatting itā€™s impossible to fit my whole database here, plus itā€™s not easily searchable or filterable.

18 Likes

Could you please add SD to this thread? :slight_smile: Only Promili are listed for Croatia.

Yes theyā€™re certainly worthy of a place and more useful to 99% of readers than Promili. Done :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

That website is just absolutely awesome. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Amazing job!

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

I was quite excited to learn that Cloudwater ship to Germany now. Too bad the shipping is 20ā‚¬ and half the beers on offer are sold outā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah was just a couple of weeks ago they opened up shipping to a couple of EU countries (IE and FR being the other two). Shipping is a bit steep I know but I think itā€™s probably the same from most UK shops to be honest.

Anyway if you or anyone else is seriously considering ordering direct from Cloudwater at some point, itā€™s best to do it on a Monday or a Wednesday as thatā€™s when they release new beers / restock the seasonal stuff. Youā€™ll need to follow them on social media for announcements on that if you arenā€™t already.

1 Like

Great job :+1:t2: That site looks really helpful. I have already used the good advice in this thread on a couple of occasions, and I have not been disappointed.

2 Likes

Would you say itā€™s better to wait until Wednesday to order, so that you can potentially grab new stuff from both Monday and Wednesday, or do you run the risk of the Monday releases already being sold out by Wednesday?

A couple more for you to add for Denmark

Alefarm and Gamma (both knocking out some great beers at the moment) now deliver abroadā€¦

(sell out very quickly though from what i have seen)

edit# This was aimed at @LazyPyro - not you Rasmus :smiley:

edit#2 - just noticed you have Gamma one on your new website already :slight_smile:

Personally Iā€™d always wait for the Wednesday releases, but I donā€™t often order direct from Cloudwater. For UK people thereā€™s not such a rush because if we miss anything we can usually pick it up from any number of bottleshops as so many stock Cloudwaterā€™s beers, and thatā€™s what I usually do. Obviously those outside the UK donā€™t have this luxury but yeah Iā€™d still waitā€¦ unless the Monday release is some hugely hyped collab or something.
Doesnā€™t look like anything new has been added today, yet, Iā€™ll check again later then check again on Wednesday to see if itā€™s still in stock, Iā€™m sure it will be.

Yeah added Gamma a couple of weeks back when I was looking for the collabs they did with Track and Verdant. Have now added Alefarm as well so thanks for that. Will add them both to this thread now.

1 Like

Well, the CY18 DDH IPA pack from Cloudwater was sold out within one or two days, will make sure to order stuff right away when it gets released next timeā€¦

If you specifically wanted those beers I know Hop Burns & Black will have them on their online shop on Saturday. Shipping is a little more expensive though.

1 Like

They got another batch of them in yesterday, was sold out in less than 24h againā€¦ They even got another beer in that apparently sold out within just a few hours, because that was already sold out when I first saw it.

Thanks for the tip, but I really wanted to order them from Cloudwater because a sixpack like this is a good way of filling up the shopping cart. Due to the high shipping costs, itā€™s only really worth ordering when you get at least 15 beers together.

Looks like you really have to check the shop at least twice a day if you donā€™t want to miss ourā€¦

Also, holy shit, that online shop has an AMAZING selection, ok prices and the shipping isnā€™t even that much more compared to Cloudwater. I might just order there and get me some Verdant and other stuff as well :smiley:!

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I suggested them :wink:

One of my go-to online shops. Yes theyā€™re not always the best price-wise (being based in London usually has that effect) but they always have an amazing selection.