Two beers away from being the king of Mexico

The ticks are sitting here on my hotel desk, waiting to happen. Well actually they are already in, I just have to upload notes. @Nekronos has been sleeping too long, not watching the coast for conquistadors…

3 Likes

I’m on the top 50 board, but near the bottom, I bow to your achievement.

<*))))))><

1 Like

I was mightily surprised when I found out ai was number 12 or something. Now if only I drink all those Modelo Cheladas…

2 Likes

Go get em!

Hell no!
Just let me get some time to go through all those reviews I have pending.
Nobody gets my shore.

5 Likes

Place your bets. Place your bets!

1 Like

Hahahah classic. Watch out though @Nekronos I have some dental issues I need to solve, so sooner or later I’m going to Guadalajara for a numb face brewpub tour :rofl::rofl:

Also, looks like the current standings have me ahead by 23… Also once I enter some ratings I may pass @werckmeister as king of Colombia.

1 Like

https://www.ratebeer.com/most-by-country/mexico/133/

I am hanging in there with 54 rates making me equal 45th on the leader board.

<*))))))><

1 Like

It would appear I will be spending a day in Ensenada while on a cruise in December (2022): Ensenada Beer Guide: Your Ensenada guide to beer, beer bars, breweries and brewpubs

That should help me re-appear/stay in the top 50. Just depends on how long we are in the city and if the good lady doesn’t want to visit brewpubs!

<*))))))><

1 Like

Honestly you can probably pick up a tick or two just at the 7-11 or Oxxo, some of the bigger ones have a few craft beers these days. You’d definitely pick up some Colima ticks at Oxxo/7-11, and maybe a few other breweries like Dia de los Muertos. Also, given it’s Baja California, there may be more craft beer around than in other parts of Mexico, especially if you go to trendy restos. Looks like the city is pretty rife with brewpubs though.

2 Likes

Also appears I’m still on top @Nekronos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Still on equal 45th with 54 rates: Not much going on in Mexico these days?

https://www.ratebeer.com/most-by-country/mexico/133/

<*))))))><

I guess not. It’s about the time of the year when I’m thinking about going to the dentist again though. So sooner or later…

Well actually looks like you’re 48 now, a few people passed you this week apparently.

Still equal 46th (but showing as 48th), but only one beer from being 50th and falling off the leader board completely.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Ahh got ya