What ya drinkin’ part XXIII (Part 1)

8 Likes

7 Likes

Trillium Skimpy Sparrow

6 Likes

4 Likes

My train home is cancelled due to someone wandering on tracks and getting hit so I am at a proper dive bar killing time. Not bad beer selection though. Barewolf Pils

6 Likes

13 years old - very little carbonation - not much, if any, oxidation. Brandy is still in good shape, tho it’s tasting a bit more like Calvados than Brandy for some reason.

6 Likes

Fresh add

5 Likes

Nice quaff!

5 Likes

As I remember from my bottles about that time, almost everyone was complaining about flat Angels Share. I shared some with a couple of my buddies from the Ski Patrol who drank a lot of Kern River beers and they loved it.

2 Likes

My last bottle of Pumking until fall! I still have 3 Southern Tier Warlocks left to fulfill my pumpkin ale urges. Hot day here so no stouts!

5 Likes

An Homage to an ancient Egyptian beer, brewed with Dates and Kardamom. From Landgang, Hamburg

7 Likes

I want. Hamburg along with M-V are the two German regions I’ve yet to tick.

2 Likes

Checkout their tasting room right at the brewery!

https://www.ratebeer.com/p/hopper-braeu-die-glaeserne-brauerei/69703/

I am quit often in Hamburg, so if you need more good spots, just tell me

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

you coming toward Bmore?

1 Like

Education bit: Cold IPAs are NOT IPAs. They are made with lager yeast, not ale yeast. Brewers are screwing around trying to make people rethink. So IPL - India Pale Lager - hoppy lagers are good! Ratebeer may be a bit behind.

And I bet there are brewers making IPAs that they want to call “Cold”
This is a topic that could take a lot of typing - so I’ll get to the beer drinking.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Prösslbräu, Adlersber near Regensburg

7 Likes

Beach day in RI

7 Likes