What ya drinkin’ part XXIII (Part 2)

On a family cruise up to Canada from Boston. Having a grolsch to cut through the fog

6 Likes

Propeller Galaxy local IPA on draft here in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia

5 Likes

On my way to the Olympics in Paris :smile:

7 Likes

Sacrilège Loomi Sour @ Les Berthoms, Metz. Nice Bar

Bon Poison / Berthome Double Trouble, special for this bar

5 Likes

Shock Top Mango Wheat

5 Likes

Knotted Root Tree Of Knowledge Cloudy DIPA

5 Likes

We loved Peggy’s Cove when we cruised there on our way to Greenland and Iceland two summers ago.

5 Likes

Beer stolen from a 12 pack I bought back from Arkansas for my son Enniskillen who’s a Penn State alumni. Nice for a lager.

If he orders it online the shipping is expensive.

5 Likes

Sent a pic:

New add:
Evil Twin NYC Sakura Tripel

6 Likes

Black Sky Watermelon Petal To The Metal

6 Likes

Breton Black Angie’s IPA at Governors Nova Scotia

6 Likes

New add, Cerebral / 4 Noses Lazy River Cloudy Grilled Pineapple IPA

6 Likes

Picture sent and bar code too! Boulevard Joker’s Wit

6 Likes

It’s so bad it’s good… lol

7 Likes

Hey! It’s me, Sloth. I’m in some kind of RB purgatory er something. Joe’s tryna help me out. I probably deserve it though cause I’m kinda annoying, ya know?? Doin some weird work arounds and kinda posting now. Didya miss me?! :rofl:
Anyways :beers:

5 Likes

Find the old original login using your normal browser. That log in should fail. Then use the left arrow a couple times til you see an error about connectivity. Then try to see if you can bring up Latest Activity - if that comes up bring up your beer ratings. If that works and you’re connected - open something else in a new tab - and if that says you’re connected use that tab to do rates. What I do when the PC resets.
Addition: When the connectivity thing appears it takes a couple of left arrows to get to Latest Activity.

4 Likes

7 Likes

No place rate here in PEI due to lack of time prior to ship leaving. But local beer and shellfish checked! Copper Bottom Rabel Rouser Red and PEI Beach Chair Lager

6 Likes

Reuben’s Hazealicious Cloudy IPA

6 Likes

Knotted Root Fat And Sassy Cloudy DIPA

5 Likes