Whats your easiest missing country

Without even checking I know it’s Latvia making missing this past summers RBESG even more sad.

3 Likes

Israel 166

Dominican Rep 164 (annoyingly a work colleague had a can of this in her suitcase to bring back for me, but her husband made her take it out in case it exploded on the plane because of the air pressure. )

Lebanon 162

2 Likes

Yeps + I did those ratings there last year during my vacation. Pravda seems to have international ambitions, I have actually seen them on tap in Belgium recently so who knows they might grow & expand?

3 Likes

If you find me a new country, I’ll send you DomRep/Lebanon :wink:. No experience of exploding bottles/cans after numerous flights with beers in the suitcase :laughing:.

2 Likes

Slovak Republic for me

3 Likes

Guatemala at 157. ISO!

3 Likes

Finland’s shocking! I think Anna still has plans to visit Nebraska next year - we can fix you up with Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania trivially.

The 160s seems to be a zone lots of us are in, we’re 164 Dominican Republic like Craig.

2 Likes

The easiest missing are:
170 - Slovenia
167 - Kenya
165 - Peru

Like Phil said, ~160 seems to be where it gets difficult.

2 Likes

Slovenia whaaaat? m8 you no Union?

2 Likes

Same here - Argentina @176 !

2 Likes

My 3 easiest missing:

157 - Guatemala
128 - Malaysia
113 - Uruguay

2 Likes

I think I may struggle to find you a new country. You seem to have ticked of a few countries there.

And yes I told her The same thing about the cans.

3 Likes

since we’re quoting 3

Guatemala 157
and
el Salvador 156
are my next 2

1 Like

:el_salvador: 156 El Salvador
:bahamas: 141 Bahamas
:taiwan: 139 Taiwan

3 Likes

Viva la Mexico! Brazil and Russia.

2 Likes

Estonia here, @fatphil

4 Likes

oh thats easy hunt down Pohjala. there definitely in uk now and then. im sure theres other choices. but thats my pick

3 Likes

139 - Taiwan
128 - Malaysia
117 - Puerto Rico

Love finding new countries (even though most are poor lagers).

3 Likes

Zimbabwe 93
St Lucia 91
Rwanda 83

3 Likes

Romania and Vietnam for me. No plans to visit either place any time soon.

2 Likes