2022 Secret Santa

Shipping to @mansquito in NY

2 Likes

You are uniquely positioned to fulfill this challenge

1 Like

Has anyone not heard from their Santa? Any issues before boxes get rolling?

I have not. I just sent a beermail this morning to reach out

Checking to make sure everyone is in contact with their recipient. Let me know if there’s someone I need to hound.

My box is likely headed out the door on Friday.

I’m good now. :christmas_tree:

Sending mine end of next week per request

Secret Santa has shipped. :sunglasses:

:beer:

1 Like

I’ve got to pick up some stuff (already set aside at beer shop) when I get back to VA on Saturday and then @thebaldwizard box will go out no later than Monday!

My box went out Friday (yesterday). Good luck beer!

3 Likes

I’m good on shopping. Hoping @explosivedog can hit me back with an address before I start drinking some of it. :smiley:

1 Like

@mansquito probably knows his address too…

My beers to @thebaldwizard have left the station, hopefully a Thursday EOD delivery.

Package to @explosivedog was handed off. Should be landing Thursday.

Cheers.

An old school porch bomb from @theisti . Great blend of beers, which I love, with milds, flanders, porters, pilsners and hazies. Super thankful for the box and for the trade community that still exists here. Locals still excite an old school ticker like me.

8 Likes

My box to @jbruner says it was delivered yesterday so hopefully a picture coming soon…

Box from @douglas88 received by my in-laws. Will have pictures tonight.

2 Likes

As promised some guy named @douglas88 seemed to have sent me a fine stash of Portland based beers. They are below. I am, of course, thrilled with all of them, but there is a grodziskie among them, which makes me extra happy.

3 Likes

My box from @MicroGrog also just arrived.

Am exciting to try this eclectic selection! The Cellarest cans are a smoked butternut squash red saison and an acacia foudre fermented sumac keller pils. Bottle is a gin barrel calamansi sour lager.

4 Likes

No IPAs! Amazing in this age.

4 Likes

That Heater Allen…

3 Likes