Euro Local Swap 2/2020 pairings and hauls

Sorry guys for delay, finally pairings are set, I know, there could be some complaints, but trust me, this was best setting. :beers: :innocent: :slight_smile:

Pairings:
Cuso
snowcrash000
Vastactiv
Erzengel
Wendigo
Mallorn
simontomlinson
japppp
JefVerstraete
Hermod
Koelschtrinker
BeardedAvenger
Beerhunter111
poech73
Marko
MonsterMagnet
martjoobolut
Ompher
anstei
rauchbierlover
Taboada
minutemat
TomHendriksen

Please send bottles to person below you, Cuso will send to snowcrash000 and TomHendriksen to me.
I’d like to ask you one favor, let’s play a bit. Try to surprise your fellow receiver with really local beers, maybe without asking too much about preferencies. This is strictly up to you, guys. And don’t forget to send me and your receiver tracking info.

Deadline for sending is 26.6.2020

Let’s party start. :beers: :beers:

Cheers
Imro

8 Likes

Both contacted. Thanks once again for organising Cuso. Always appreciated!

1 Like

Contact made with both parties.

Had some localish beers already and the rest of the beers were ordered this evening.

Cheers, Cuso.

1 Like

If it’s okay, I’d ask @poech73 not to ship before the 30th of June. I’ll be out of the country before that, returning on the first, and I’d like to be at the office when the package arrives.

Thanks Imro!

2 Likes

Contacted both, cheers!

1 Like

Both contacted!

Both contacted, will send early next week.

I’m in contact with both. I’ll send next week.

Contact made with both & the search begins.

Both contacted. Sending date will depend on whether I have a chance to get some koduõlu or not.

Ha, and here I was worried that I’ll make contact super late given that I was on vacation for the whole week. No worries now, contact made both ways.

In contact with both. :beers:

Box to Erzengel is on the way!

Janne

1 Like

Left the box on my doorstep for the driver, who said they would post the receipt through the letterbox.
No receipt but the box has gone.

My box has arrived with TomHenrikson

I just dropped off the box, should get picked up tomorrow.

Will send the box today.

I shipped the box to Hermod yesterday.

Shipped yesterday. :slight_smile:

I’ll most likely send shortly before deadline