FIFA World Cup Virtual Bar Friday 15th June

Drinking «Estrella Galicia» with the Portugal jersey.

Noooooooo, not happy with Portugal taking the lead

Oh ffs! Def should have kept Ronaldo in my team :frowning:

Jealous.

Welcome

David de Gea what did you do? Never seen him make a mistake like that for United.

Great first half though. Really good football. The control of Spain but the breaks of Portugal are so threatening.

Enjoyed walking through Little Portugal in Toronto 4 weeks ago.

I’m not the biggest football fan and usually only watch the World Cup and Euros, but that was one of the most enjoyable halves of football I’ve seen in a long time, great fun.

Agreed really good.

Both teams are great nd plays good football. I hope that Aspas come in in the second half for Spain. Maybe Koke off, Aspas In. Aspas is Galician and he deserves to play after a damn good season!!

Got a small piece of beef topside with some garlic and rosemary about to go into the oven so will be ready for the end of the game.

Marks and Spencer Earl Grey Pale Ale certainly has some Earl Grey on aroma, just not much going on with the malts, ok hops.

For the second half:
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/cerveja-letra-iberican/619636/

A collaboration of Letra (Portugal) with In Peccatum (Spain).

Soft floral session IPA. Meeehh.

Diego Costa doing his thing again.

2-2

Game on .

Yessssss goooooooooaaaaaalllllllllll ahhhhhhhh

Someone remind me to put the cauliflower on with 20 minutes to go.

And another GGGGGGoooooooooaaaaaallllllllll

Fuck me what a goal!

Beanz on the go for me now. This is juicy and has a very thick mouthfeel, slightly weird aroma that I can’t quite describe, not replicated in the taste. Will have to drink a bit more.

1 Like

Loved the way he cut across the ball so it curled in at the far post.