Trying to stir up more forum activity - Monthly Beer Style

Cider and Perry?

1 Like

How about “drinking outside”

5 Likes

Flavored seltzer.

What style do you think has been super prevalent in 2024? I thought moderate strength Dark Lager really came on strong the last few years…Czech Pils as well. I can’t really think of any other style that has made a ripple around here…so I’d have to go with Czech Pils.

what is this?

Times a ticking….

I would insert a quick poll but not sure that’s a thing that’s possible.

Choices:

Czech Pils
Perry
Summer Ale/ Gold
Any beer drank outside

Most votes in next 24hrs wins June glory

1 Like

Outside beer. Mix it up.

2 Likes

Since it was me who proposed it, I vote Perry

2 Likes

Maybe Czech Pils because I think I’ll be there late in the month. But I also might be outside. Do they do summer? I do like moving away from a beer style. Which Perry does too, I suppose. Fuck.

So not Gold.

Outside.

1 Like

Yeah but perries are quite rare in the US at least…

3 Likes

Outside, trouble is we had our summer one day last week when the sun came out for a couple of hours.

Luckily I’m in California on 14th June, so I will be able to play then.

<*))))))><

Bump

Should next month be something related to drinking next to air conditioning? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How about the North American Pale Lager. Then leave it up to folks if want to pose with AC units or not

3 Likes

Someone want to pick something for August? We had to extend the wildly popular drinking outside thread a month. Not sure if needs to be debated, someone with some gumption just post a thread and live with potential blowback if you chose grodskie and no one posts.

2 Likes

How about drinking with dogs?

3 Likes

Maybe IPA?

3 Likes

2 Likes

HAH! :rofl:

OK, just do oktoberfest/marzens. They start coming out in june now, no?
Then you can lazily let it run thru december?

1 Like

Drinking with Dogs wins for me.

It gets my vote anyway.

<*))))))><

2 Likes