BELGIUM REGIONS ADDED this week

Thanks guys, all good now.

Actually I am glad I mentioned it. So easy to miss Tits and Totems when looking for breweries!

I am going to celebrate your achievements by rating a Belgian beer I have been saving ‘for a rainy day’. Not got many Belgian beers left to be honest, been unable to get across and re-stock.

<*))))))><

3 Likes

Feels like a job well done fellow workers and services. Proud of this.
Just a couple of things I’d like to see to done with Belgium.

1. We really need a committed Admin for there, I’ve been having a go recently but no way I know the ins and outs of Belgian Breweries, we need a local really.
  2. There are around 2000 unchecked beers for Belgium, should we have a concerted effort to get these down for a newbie to come in?
5 Likes

Nice job guys. Really appreciated.

Cheers!!:belgium::belgium:

2 Likes

When Australia regions came out, I got through the entire Place cities during the same day of the region being added, but I didn’t check for invisible places since I didn’t know it could occur, it might be a good idea to take a look if we don’t have the same problem there.

edit: yes we got some ghost places too there…

NOTE: got through all Australia’s TOP CITIES, ( 1 single place badly input was causing the 122 other Melbourne Place to be invisible…)

2 Likes

Isn’t Interbrew (AB InBev) originally from Belgium? let’s just recruit from the inside :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If anyone has some spare time: there are quite a lot of Contract brewers in Belgium. And I assume most of them should be Client Brewers or Commisioners.