County Stat Attack Week 30 - Leicestershire

Let me know if you do.

I must confess I’d not heard of Good Name before this thread, despite living in the area. And I’ve yet to try one of their beers.

1 Like

I will indeed, sir!

1 Like

I thought it might be good to give this old thread a bump based on some big changes in Leicestershire.

I now have 160 beers up from 122 from the county, But dropped from 7th to 14th, I was as high as 5th.

My top beers are:

For me it has changed a lot since Jun 21 when this was originally posted. Not really due to Partizan relocating, they only have 2 of my top 10. It’s more I have finally had some none Collab Emperor’s beers.

How have your stats changes?

I was thinking of revisiting all of these later in the year, working through in the order we had before to see how our stats had changed in the 3 years since it started. So pleased that you are thinking the same way. I will take a look at my Leicestershire stats.

3 Likes

SPOILER ALERT

Leicestershire WILL be most change !

Think I went from a lowly 17th or 18th to #2 on the back of my 270 or so Partizan rates

Oh my word, I hadn’t noticed the Partizan move. I have dropped from 2nd to 7th in one fell swoop.

1 Like

My 8 Partizan rates gives me a grand Leicestershire total of 61 and a 42nd place setting on the county leader board.

Everards with 27 hits is my biggest brewery count, with those 8 Partizan slipping them into second place out of 18 breweries.

No idea if I’ve moved in either direction?

<*))))))><