It's That Time of Year Again... Advent Calendars

Just had the email from Tiny Rebel … same as last year … 25 exclusive beers, plus TR glass, plus gift (was a rather cool pack of playing cards last year).

Average ABV 5.8% … cost £87.50 including delivery.

Placed my order.

Some copy paste below …

The Advent Calendar in 2021 was a massive hit. Head over to our Instagram feed and saved stories. From the opening experience to the daily exclusive beers, our calendar didn’t disappoint and we can’t wait to show you this years!

So, we’re saving Christmas, again! 25, yes a 25 Exclusive Beer Advent Calendar! Comes with a Limited Edition Glass and a one-off Special Festive Gift!

When we say exclusive, that means 25 beers in collectable cans that will never be available again and only with our 2022 Beer Advent Calendar. These 25 new beers include; IPAs, DIPAs, TIPAs, Sessions, Pales, Ales, Lagers, Stouts, and at least one we’re not sure how to categorise.

2 Likes

Are there any resources for US based advent calendar. The only one I ever see is that German one at Costco.

1 Like

Loads more coming in now…

Kihoskh

To Øl

Mikkeller

4x Different ones from Fuss Club

1 Like

Still tempted with the TR Reubs?

Can always sit at your mums into the new year!

1 Like

Yeah, indeed - im seriously thinking about it. Enjoyed their 10 year Bday beers we been getting over here on their TTOs so thinking to get the box - and then do a delayed advent open in the new year at mums :smiley:

1 Like

I am not sure. BrewDog ships to the U.S. (actually, the beers are made in the U.S).

Anybody in the U.S. have ideas? So far, BrewDog, Costco. Gotta be more!

Every year for about four years, @BuckeyeBoy and I have created our own Advent Calendars to exchange. Pretty fun stuff.

2 Likes

I think @jow got one from Lidl a few years back in the US.

AB-Inbev, isn’t it?

1 Like

Looks like Sam’s Club has one. I assume it is terrible because Minhas it involved:

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/minhas-craft-advent-beers-winter-bock/1057333/

1 Like

Gamma have added what I believe is their first Advent calendar, still waiting to hear if Alefarm doing the same this year.

1 Like

My wife is building one for me with the options being horrendous in the USofA.

I ended up ordering the BrewDog again…haha. Better than Costco or nothing.

1 Like

I’m very confused about TR’s definition of ‘exclusive’ given that one of the Advent beers is also available as a single can on their webshop. Quite a few of them from last year also appeared on tap at the Cardiff bar in Jan/Feb this year.

I’m unlikely to visit Cardiff anytime soon or visit their webshop again … doesn’t bother me so long as I know they are new beers

If you live in the Cardiff area and visit their taproom maybe it’s not for you ?

I ordered Beyond Beer again as was very impressed with it last year. Loz wanted one again but wanted a change as she had T’Ol last year also very good but she wanted something different. Looked at Gamma, Beer Republic (now sold out) Bierothek but settled on Mikkeller as thought they might have some guests and perhaps some stuff from San Diego which I’ve mostly been impressed with.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of tickers not checking out a webshop if it brought them dozen new beers. It could happen!

not their webshop … I got 10% off voucher last year with the calendar so checked a few times… never more than 4 or 5 new beers for me and of those 5 maybe one or two I’d actually want

1 Like

It’s definitely not for me for myriad reasons, just think it’s odd. Hope you enjoy it though!