New Years Eve Beer Chats - 2022 Edition

Come join RateBeer members from all over the world as we celebrate with everyone ringing in the New Year. Just click the link and share some beers!

SHIG is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: RateBeer Virtual Bar
Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 457 120 292
Passcode: 330289

3 Likes

When (or what time zone) are we doing this?

2 Likes

Usually starts in Finland thanks to @oh6gdx Patrik around 1300 EST. Most stay on through the different countries New Years. Unfortunately, only when I was stationed in South Korea have, we had Asia representative.

1 Like

Bump with the event link!

New Years Eve Beer Chats - 2022 Edition | Beer Travel, Festivals and Brewing Industry Events, Local Parties: Boost Hard n Chill (ratebeer.com)

3 Likes

Soooo…

Wants the internet level from the handful of people that check the forum?

2 Likes

Dave keeps some stats on the chatz:

@Ibrew2or3 what’s the stats for regulars and show ups at RateBeer Zoom Chatz?

2 Likes

I have attendance broken down into: regulars, semi regular and ‘less than 5 visits’

I’m not sure what stats you’re thinking of.

3 Likes

Just numbers for each of those categories.

Also @beastiefan2k I am the owner of the Zoom so it’s not RateBeer affiliated per say so feel free to share with beer folk that don’t come to the forums anymore. Note: A bunch of the gang donate to keep this Zoom going and it couldn’t happen without them.

3 Likes

Our every Friday Zoom chats has roughly
9 regulars who attend nearly weekly
13 semi regulars who have attended 5 or more times
17 with less than 5 visits

These are just my stats for RB’ers who visited when I’ve also been on the Zooms with them.

5 Likes

Bump as I will be getting on in about an hour

2 Likes

Chats are officially open, should be there and live in 15 minutes

3 Likes

Cheers everyone just had a nice barley wine from baron.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The usual Friday night gang then with a bronus nose pick from Moe Juck ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Happy new year. !!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Who is going to be on in the next few hours?

2 Likes

Only if you bring in Cheladas.

A couple of delicacies from Paso Robles, Red Soles Absinthe and Firestone Royal Street aged in Absinthe, Rye, Cognac, and Bitters barrels. I’m assuming the absinthe barrels came from Red Soles as they’re the only place distilled absinthe anywhere near Firestone.
And drinking them you taste the absinthe in the Royal Street and then a sip of the Red Soles assures that the beer was partially aged in absinthe barrels!