Username change requests / user account problems

Please consolidate to single username zx354. Replace NobleLees13 with zx354. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

My username should be Brandon1989 not brandon1989

1 Like

@ebone1988 @Inbreak @Bitterbill

Flagging posts with profanity or other violations of policy is encouraged.

It’s against policy to harass administrators and staff.

Bloody hell, I have been harassing you for 6 years. If I knew it was against policy I wouldn’t have.

3 Likes

hahaha :slight_smile:

My first post didn’t have any fucking curse words :wink:

2 Likes

I’m definitely flagging that one.

3 Likes

Your job is to flag every post I make.

3 Likes

We should flag joet’s post for being off-topic, he doesn’t request a username change after all.

4 Likes

Up yours Joe, you’ve been flagged :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Can you please revert my name back to themauiwaui ?

Thank you.

Hi,

I want to change my USER-Name 

Current UserName- LagerSensei116

Change UserName- pullthecorkltd

Thanks
James Nathan

Your wish is granted, James. You may need to sign out and back in to activate the change here.

Can you change my username as mrabeer or mra.beer. thanks. @services

I am blackflag321. I keep getting logged on as AllGrainRater16. I sent a message to support and followed instructions for the “known issue” but that didn’t fix it. In fact it created my new moniker (I forget the previous one). Sent another message and got no reply.

I’ve stopped rating with over 100 backlogged. I need to get this fixed or quit.

Help please!

@services

Please change the username mcberko to kcidllams

Hi
Can you change my username to Tomguich please

Can you please enable my connection using Facebook? (instead of being a random BeerMeister)

Hi ! Can you change my username to “QuentinM.” please ! (for the Website and forum)
Thx! @services