22 Counties, finally on track

Last county done, Northamtonshire.

Celebrating with a pint of good mild: Black Dog from Elgood.
Off to Malt Shovel Tavern for a meal and another beer, before I head home in the afternoon.
It`s beer a blast.
Will use the next days to make a summary of this trip, best beers and venues.

8 Likes

Was good to meet up with you and many thanks for the beers @gunnar

1 Like

Hi Chris. Yes that would be very useful please. Currently I have them down with the same details as Velvet Owl. The Brewing Group is called Team Toxic which will cover both Mission Creep and Waen Breweries. Unfortunately this will mean moving currently brewed Waen beers to Team Toxic. The other way would have been to change Waen to Team Toxic, but that didn’t seem right.
Also, with what we know now, Hopcraft and Pixie Spring should be combined as they are brands of the same company. It always felt a little dodgy to have them separated, but I suppose they pretended to have a different Brewer for each of the brands.

I’m not sure about the the Team Toxic thing. That twat who runs the Facebook Craft Beer group - I forget his name - had a run in with Gazza & Sue and started referring to them as “Team Toxic”. It was my impresssion they adopted the moniker as a bit of a joke so, if that is the case, it might not persist.

I presume that Hopcraft is now dead as that was very much Gazza’s thing.

Maany thanks for all your advice in finding the great pubs along our route, and a special thanks to @harrisoni who took us on an excellent pub crawl in Canterbury and @Theydon_Bois who did the same in High Wycombe. Here is picture from today at the forthnightly beer club at Cardinal in Stavanger lead by @Sigmund

7 Likes