A Piss You Off Postcard from Brugge

I see ticksā€¦ but Iā€™m still happy!
Enjoy!

Great to see someone enjoying my hometown like that. Cheers!

1 Like

Started adding the beers I had while there: 44 new rates, plus I drank some ā€˜old friendsā€™. Three new place ratings from the trip as well.

Cheers Brugge, you were a blast as always. Brought over 20 different bottles home with me too.

<*))))))><

Ive taken the mayorship from you at all your local pubs.

1 Like

Bounder!

<*))))))><

I enjoyed browsing that thread, Jeremy. Cheers.

1 Like

Great photos! We have a free day this Thurs after our short break in Chantilly so weā€™re weighing up whether to hit up De Panne with Elliot or head to Brugesā€¦ still plenty of bars ive not been to yet, maybe weā€™ll finally get to go to that Red Rose cafe!

1 Like

Bloody red rose cafe ā€¦ been once but twice simply couldnā€™t wedge in it was so bloody busy. Prime time 2200 or so Saturday night but worse than the Bear !

1 Like

We have been in there a few times now. Love the place.

1 Like

We are going back for the 2019 Brugge Bier Festival (first weekend of Feb). Brugge doesnā€™t need a bier festival really, so many ā€˜world class barsā€™ to choose from itā€™s like a bier festival every day anyway.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Although I have my doubts about the festivalā€™s current location(s) & organisation, I do welcome it as it assembles a lot of breweries that bring lesser-known stuff for a reasonable price.
Iā€™m content with the offer in Bruges, but e.g. Cambrinus only has the classic Belgian beers; CafĆ© Rose Red is ridiculously expensiveā€¦ Brugs Beertje, Le Trappiste and of course, Bierboom have the more interesting selections.
Perhaps weā€™ll run into each other in February then!

2 Likes