4 Likes

I’m a bit behind on my advent

This was day 4

3 Likes

Day 6

Fin - Beyond Beer Beergeek Edition Advent Calendar

Ophiussa Brewing Co - Hapū (NEIPA) 6%

Loz - Mikkeller Advent Calendar

Mikkeller/Funky fluid - Royal Cookie (Chocolate Covered Plum Imperial Stout)

3 Likes

Picked up a few Opihusa beers when I was in Lisbon back in the spring … all decent stuff

1 Like

Drinking Day 4, with Day 6 sat at the front.

Pohjala Must Kuld Chai Latte

3 Likes

Never heard of them, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite apt that I had it as Portugal were also playing last night and busily thrashing Switzerland.

Day 7 from the Beery Christmas Advent Calendar

Not had a Thornbridge beer for ages and another new tick, so 7 out of 7 so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was bought the Beer52 one, which is delivering OK so far and also has kept the overall cost down a bit. :sweat_smile: Some of the beers are technically repeats from earlier in the year, but as I only get 1 case from them every 3 months, I expect I won’t have had most of the repeats yet. :crossed_fingers:

The one thing with a bunch of these boxes - I see the Beery one above is similar - is the size of the openings. It’s impossible for me to retrieve a 330ml can from inside! Luckily my kid has small hands and is happy to help :grinning: but how do others manage - tip the box upside down??

1 Like

A quality calendar knows its fat fingered target audience.

Tiny Rebel has two thumb holes either side of each door to make can retrieval easy!

3 Likes

This is the Mikkeller and Beyondbeer boxes, we’ve not had any issues retrieving the beers.

1 Like

Day 7: Imprint / CBK - Is This Love Schmoojee • RateBeer

2 Likes

Day 5

And day 6

2 Likes

My son had been retrieving mine for me but has also been complaining about the size of the holes.

Impressive insights into their custumer base if they pop a TIPA Dec. 1st :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Thornbridge 440 was easier today, but have struggled with some of the 330 cans. You can kinda just push some of the cardboard rim to the side though. Been enjoying the Beer Hawk so far, so thanks for the recommendation.

Cool. So far i think it’s been better this year. Although last year’s average was really just brought down by a couple I thought were weak.

I see 20+ people have been rating/ticking the beers.

Day 7

Fin - Beyondbeer Beergeek Edition Advent Calendar

Vault City - Raspberry Strawberry Coconut Ripple 6% (Sour)

Loz - Mikkeller Advent Calendar

Mikkeller - Awful Gato 8% (Imperial Brown Ale with coffee)

1 Like

Day 8: Kings Bang Bang Fros’e Gang • RateBeer (Had to add to RB)

1 Like

Love the Christmas theme lego scenes!

3 Likes

Day 9: RAR Out of Order: Misfit Dentist • RateBeer

2 Likes