American IPAs from BeerHop

My package arrived this morning, 48 hours after ordering almost to the second. Well packed and all beers as ordered. Happy with that.

Free gift was a Beer Mat, a packet of Beef Jerky and a really cheap pint glass with the BeerHop logo on it. The glass is going straight to a charity shop once you can dump stuff with them again.

<*))))))><

Just as an aside, I made an order with Lowcostbeer from St Neots, purely to get a few new American Breweries. I was aware that the buy up out of date or bankrupt stock beers so no problems for me but some may not know. I picked up 4 new to me American Breweries and the beers were all IPA’s of one type or another. The Breweries are
Octopi Brewing Co of Wisconsin
Mast Landing Brewing of Maine
Wise Man Brewing of North Carolina
Wild Man Artisan Ales of Minnesota

I picked up another 4 New Breweries too. The delivery came 2 days after ordering on a Sunday. Well packaged, all correct and delivered by DHL. But if you are particular about BB Dates then these are not for you, but I got a lot of Bang for my Buck.

4 Likes

I wish you’d told me about these guys before Glen: I’ve now got loads of ‘old stuff’ winging it’s way to me.

I don’t even need anymore beer at the moment, but I love a bargain; just hope the beers are ‘fit for purpose’.

<*))))))><

1 Like

But I didn’t get any free gifts!:thinking::smiley:

Mind you, it’s only £40 spend and you get free delivery.

I’ll help you drink them !

Sadly Martin you can’t at the moment and I fully expect to drink them pretty quickly, especially if the new ones from Lowcostbeer are already out of date!

<*))))))><

You can get two week old Equilibrium, Other Half and Finback from CW online 
 I’d rather have one can of those than 6 out of date from average brewers 
 that’s why I don’t slam in as many ratings as I used to.

Tickers got to tick eh ?

True, but I don’t know if they are average brewers until I’ve tried something from them.

could check out other folks rates 
 if only we knew of a beer rating site !

4 Likes

Well 
 one that worked 
 RB has gone down !!!

I blame the Czech admins for overloading the regions !

How far out of date are they @imdownthepub ?

Almost all of mine were just by a few days. However 2 of them were over 3 months.

1 Like

Did the website state approx how out of date the beers would be ?

Like a max ?

Will be interesting to see how they fair, for the IPAs i would be more concerned, but other stuff should be fine. Few days sounds alright to me on anything

Some beers had ‘dates mentioned’, some didn’t. I’ve ordered bottles, cans and ‘draught’ beers. Looking forward to what turns up, especially the 75cl Italian bottles and the ‘draught’ ones.

<*))))))><

Italian 75’s probably be fine 
likely to be saison, sour, Belgian leaning

My Italian ones were furthest out of date. My Pentrich .beers were only 1 day over.

I will try and post a photo of my ‘selection’ with dates for each one if I can.

<*))))))><

Spend your money locally on fresh beer.

2 Likes