Beer52

Just like the rest, i missed out on the JuJu (no big deal for me). My 12 pack is identical to @Mr_Pink_152 with the added bonus of two bottles from POPIHN (French), a 7.2% IPA and a 4.8% Pale Ale.

Had the ABK Hell before, otherwise happy.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Don’t hate me because you ain’t me!

2 Likes

SHIG = Shit Ignorant Hated Guy :grinning:

<*))))))><

2 Likes

:grin:

3 Likes

Feb’s 12 arrived, didn’t see what vehicle it was delivered in, sorry.

Slightly disappointed that I’ve had two of the Yeastie Boys beer already (only had three of their beers before), otherwise it’s all good.

<*))))))><

I only didn’t cancel because I was interested in the Alps beer but got a load of supermarket beers (and one Italian). Ringing them up to cancel now - I don’t get through enough of the beers I buy myself to have a subscription for beers I am not bothered about.

This lot arrived today, heart sank when I saw the Harbour IPA and Stay Puft, but to be fair the Stay Puft is a new version (Coconut Creme), so only one beer I’ve had before. Strange selection, but should be fun supping them.

Delivered in a Vauxhall Astra Estate.

<*))))))><

1 Like

Forgot to cancel again but this time it was more interesting with some Italian, Spanish, Estonian, Estonian beers and Gypsy Hill Bandit. No room for them so they are going to live here for the forseeable future:

Had the Basqueland Imparable IPA before so gave that away.

2 Likes

Black Vauxhall Astra Estate does well again! 12 new rates for £34:00 delivered with a magazine and little snack. All from Ireland (North and Eire). Next months package will be full of beers from Virginia apparently.

<*))))))><

Forgot to cancel again. When I go back to the office in four months that’s 3 boxes beer that’ll be passed their BB date.

Everything I’ve received from them has had a long life left. You’ll just have to open each box and drink them in BBD order. Be positive, think how many new rates will be waiting for you at work!

<*))))))><

My beers arrived for day one of the cyber fest.

For those interested is was delivered in a dark blue (maybe black) Ford C-Max.

2 Likes

My Beer52 gets delivered now by Royal Mail van. So most likely a Peugeot. Although a Vauxhall or Fiat might be in the mix too. I opted not to get cyber pack and just used some of my credits towards buying beer I knew I hadn’t had from their available.

1 Like

Virginia package arrived on Friday 17th April. This lot will double my rates for Virginia; from 12 to 24 (just in case you can’t work that out).

<*))))))><

2 Likes

Okay, late to the party (as usual) but going to give them a try whilst locked down. Hoping for some interesting beers but concerned about some of the remarks above. I’ve gone for the package plus 2 beers. Nervous.

Upgraded my account to 12 beers as I have already had at least 3 in the picture. :frowning:

I gave these clowns a try the other week for the first time.

Ordered the Friday cyber pack.

Invoice lacked any detail … just ‘box of beer’.

Queried this and was told I’d been sent the Saturday box.

Cancelled immediately.

Still got sent it so refused to take off the courier and sent it back.

Awaiting refund.

Never again.

1 Like

I tried to cancel last week and could not get through. Another box will be sat at work for a few weeks. Hopefully it’s the Virginia one.

I’ve never subscribed … just a one off purchase of the Friday cyber box.

1 Like

Pretty disappointing. I’d had 50% of the beers in my first box.