Beer52

This has typically been my observations, perhaps 60% had, but I’ve always had the beers from the breweries I liked best so… core beers or non new releases.

I gave them a chance as I needed 11 out of 12 on the box I ordered, perfectly happy with that for the price point but the muppets sent me the next days box where I only needed 5 or 6 and not from breweries I tend to like so much.

May’s 12 arrived today, mixed box delivered in a blue Vauxhall Vectra Estate.

<*))))))><

I’ve had at least one of them. Better than the shit show that was my April box. I bumped up to the 12 box and got double of one of the beers.

Never had a duplicate in a box, this lot are all new to me; some appear to be their own stuff again though.

<*))))))><

They are giving me a 3 pound credit and slapped me on the ass.

My last box is in Wooten Bassett. All our work post is being redirected there. I think they were surprised when I said I didn’t want them to forward it to me.

Hopefully my box is going to be a bit different to that one, I have previously had 4 of those, 2 of them in the last box they sent me.

I have another free box on the way. Not sure what it will be.

It looks like there are some problems with this month’s deliveries, people are reporting that Beer52 are saying that the beers have been sent to Hermes but Hermes are saying that they are yet to receive the packages. Some of these are over several days.

Finally got around to cancelling today. They tried to snare me in by saying I had £10 of credit which could only be used against the subscription.

My son had a box delivered today and I had no problems with this months package. I still think they are decent value for the money and I always enjoy opening the box each month to see the contents.

<*))))))><

2 Likes

No problems for me…since I had them change me over to Royal Mail.

I didn’t know you could do that, it might be the way forward.

Anybody got the June 2020 box yet?

Yes June 2020 is at my house, 12 Mixed for me:

Happy enough.

<*))))))><

5 Likes

Received mine yesterday and all were the listed beers…for once lately. I believe all are new ticks for me as well. Not sure they all fit the “Summer Haze” description.

I chose not to go for the monthly boxes and got the Cyberfest2 ones instead. I picked the Saturday box as it looked best and I saw 2 or 3 in the Friday list that I already knew. Opened it and it looked very nice.

But then they emailed to say I could have Friday too for £30 inc delivery, so I gave in - only to unpack it and realise that I’d not read the list properly, and only 7 of the 12 were new to me. Ach, whatever - it’s all good stuff!

That’s always my concern with the unknown until shipped from companies like Beer52. The Virginia box was a mess, but the last two months have been almost completely full of new rates.

I knew what was coming as the list was published in advance (though “subject to change” of course), I just didn’t check properly. :roll_eyes:

:cry: :sob: :scream: