Bieryoncé

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/lineup-bieryonce/504415/

Go get this beer fast. Beyonce already filed a injunction suit :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

From Pitchfork

“Brooklyn’s Lineup Brewing has received a cease and desist letter over their Beyoncé-inspired pilsner called Bïeryoncé. Check out the can below. Owner Katarina Martinez said she was inspired to brew it after she missed one of Beyoncé’s concerts despite having tickets. “As a Hispanic, female run business, I am very inspired by her so I thought I’d pay homage,” Martinez told Pitchfork. “We’re disappointed she didn’t take it as a compliment, but oh well. It was fun while it lasted!” The one-time batch is available in New York while supplies last. Pitchfork has reached out to Beyoncé’s representatives for comment.”

2 Likes

It was a nice Pilsner, I seem to be the only one to have rated it yet.

Should have left the accent aigu off.

Jay-Zwickel?

My that bier?

Because fuck grammar amirite?

1 Like

What’s Justin Blabaer opinion on this matter or did Evil Twin get permission? Maybe the Biebs just cooler than Bey or oblivious.

1 Like

If anyone is interested my neighborhood beer and cheese shop, Malt & Mold at 3rd ave and 21st street still has it on tap!

Thanks trapped… I will quite possibly check it out this weekend. Did not know about that place and I live quite close.

There is usually some free beer tasting on Friday evenings, after 6 pm as well.