Brewery Collaborations

The beers that Cloudwater brewed with Bagby were the most interesting from Cloudwater for some time, many of the beers they were knocking out were too similar to differentiate, bring cynical again, they were riding the hype they had and changing a recipe slighlty, knowing people would sign up to the next DIPA … Bored me in the end.

16-way Collab.

Work hard. Play hard.

Thought this was worth chucking in here as well - BD Tower Hill has three Hill Farmstead beers still available on tap according to Untappd. Hoping they will still be on when I finish work…

What are the chances they’ll still be on if I go up for a leaving do on Friday. All the pubs to choose from, including BrewDog over the road from the office, and it’s at the All Bar One.

Ironically the Callabageddon 2018 launch is on Friday too, at The Hop Locker. So I may just go to a Waterloo and not make it to the leaving do.

Good Gen. I might pop over as I in Waterloo

Anna
Arthur
Florence
Brother Soigne

All on . £7 a half pint.

I saw you rate Florence a while back Ian … That’s new for me … hope to pop by early doors after work tommorrow.

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Good beer. Decent fruity saison. Hope it’s still on for you. 75cl bottles of Anna in fridges. God knows the cost of one of those.

It’s not unusual to find beer in London for £15 a pint nowadays. Sometimes I think I live in Iceland.

1 Like

One of the Arizona Wilderness beers at Mikkeller last week … an Oud Bruin … was @£9 / third !

Nope ain’t paying that

I certainly wouldn’t on my own … shared three ways with Kenny and the Wingman we took down 9 of their beers at a cost of over £20 each !

Just paid £6.20 for a third of BrewDog Amundsen Mallow Mafia. With 10% discount it’s down to £5.50ish but still that’s stiff.

Looks like Arthur has kicked but Anna is sublime. Well worth the price (paid 4.65 for 1/3).

You are here? Come say hello I am sat by the bar

Brilliant to meet Alovelydrop. Cheers Mark. Hope to see you for a beer in London elsewhere
I love to pick up another RBEERIAN in person

Cheers Ian, good to meet you too! I’m sure we will cross paths again sometime

All of those HF beers, plus Dorothy in 750ml in Paris still, 19 Euros each, amazingly first saw them in June or July and they are still available.