Forum feedback thread

Highlight the wanted quote, click the quote button that automatically appears and voilà you’re on your way

2 Likes

Hitting the reply button circled red simply sends the user you are replying to a notification and allows the forum software to group replies together irregardless of where they are located on the thread. The reply button in blue is the general “reply to thread button”

1 Like

:question: In the old forum threads/topics were closed automatically after 6(?) months. What is the policy in these new-and-improved forums?

3 Likes

Grouping replies are cool, such as this post from Marduk in this same thread

1 Like

I can even link to Marduk’s reply, or start a new thread from it by clicking the link button below his reply

1 Like

Reply 1

reply 2

reply 3

Ok, that was interesting, never done that. Like the fact i can Reply to three different messages in one, though it seems only to be linked to the first

Nice leason @JulienHuxley

I can see your reply linked as “Reply” all three places…

1 Like

Oh so can i now, Wonder if theres a time delay as it works that out, or if i was just being stupid again. Cheers
Goodd spot. Quite clever really

1 Like

Thanks.

I tried highlighting the text I wanted but didn’t see a quote button. Probably just didn’t notice it.

1 Like

wow that is neat

1 Like

Hit reply on the post you want to reply to and then click here:

1 Like

There is a lot of white space now and text is quite small, fixed that by hitting Ctrl + though.

I was getting a 429 error when trying to reply on a thread.

Formatting is fucked and completely useless. See example photos.

No idea what am I looking at

lrn2internet

1 Like

I was trying to post a new topic and I wanted the forums opened in a new tab but it wouldn’t let me, every new tab would take me to the post topic page, is this by default or a bug?

I can’t find the Off-Topic Dark forum.

1 Like

I love the anti-spam with this forum software. Simply pressing one button and deleting user and spam, before it’s even visible to the public eye. Awesomeness!

2 Likes

I assume that the point of the tierd system. So good to see it working

Agree with switching latest threads to the left and categories to the right as it used to be. Mostly because I dislike layout changes! Otherwise, looks pretty similar so I’m not sure what the issue is.

2 Likes

I can’t find the Off-Topic Dark forum.

Are we ever going to do the OTD gathering at a BYO strip club? That was a fine plan.