New RateBeer Investment

One word, or, rather, acronym: GDPR. Would they really risk that for the EU users? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Consulting an attorney foe something that hasnt happened is maybe wasting money. The terms of the user agreement maybe still apply.

1 Like

We can all agree that the new map function is horrendous, yes?

What is wrong with the map? I like it a lot…good looking and doing the job…

still missing a few things (already discussed in the forum) and a bit laggy right now but it’s better than the bugged googlemaps one we had for a few months…

2 Likes

Really? It’s looking pretty good to me. For a few months the maps were mostly unusable, and probably for a few years the filters never quite worked right (I’d have to clear out all the filters and then zoom in and out until things stopped appearing, then re-toggle the filters I wanted).

I think the only thing missing right now is a way to filter out places I’ve already been.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I’m also happy to see these back and redesigned. I also would like that “already-rated” filter.

1 Like

@joet not only “would like”, this is essential, so please figure it out soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on the nude RateBeer Investment?

Well it seems a new RATEBEER SHOP Australia page was more important for the new investment than… NEW BREWER PAGE for example…

I mean, developing something like this to monetize the site was literally the reason InBev invested in it… I don’t know why you’d be surprised that something like that was prioritized over something only a vocal minority of the sites total users wanted.

5 Likes

Why are you guys even still here?

1 Like

I just visit once every two weeks or something, to see what the big drama is about this time.
For my ratings I trust Untappd.

1 Like

Kind of reminds me of Whataburger being sold to Chicago

Haven’t figured out how to use this forum yet, but I noticed a direction to cite @discobot so here it is.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like