UK & Ireland, What are you drinking now?

The West End Brewery in Leicester is a pleasant place to drink, and their own beers are solid if extremely safe. I originally gave their West Coast IPA a 3.3 and I think that’s about right. Gorgeous hoppy aroma but the taste doesn’t quite deliver and it feels even weaker than the 5.1%. Still, it’s a pleasant drink with enough character to keep me interested.

2 Likes

Ok. How have I survived 6.5 years on RB and not rated Budvar Dark? Well here it is. I rarely go into this particular pub (the Rutland & Derby) as it’s so close to the beer triumvirate of Two Tailed Lion, Blue Boar and BrewDog, but in truth it’s one of the better Everards outfits in town. Not selling a lot of But far Dark, it seems, although it’s drinkable if tired.

3 Likes

Can from the brewery tap Kentish Town before Xmas and has been hiding under the dining room table for some reason. . Grapefruity IPA.

1 Like

A wee heavy from Boutilliers who must go down as the current most experimental brewer in East Kent.

1 Like

Beer in a lovely Brewpub in Hyderabad

5 Likes

What a pale ale. Right up my alley. Good beer has come to Trashford.

1 Like

A serious IPA for serious drinkers.

1 Like

PS loving my Roppelt Stiebarlimbach beer mat. Now that is a great kellerbier

1 Like

Drinking a Mountain Goat Pale Ale on the 63rd floor, over looking the worlds tallest building in Dubai

3 Likes

Popihn Icauna Pale Ale. Delightful stuff.

1 Like

One of the proudest moments in my life was when the drummer from Mega City Four said he liked my Hüsker Dü t-shirt

Burning Sky - Indecision Time Simcoe/Sabŕo

3 Likes

North Brewing Co Transmission IPA. A decent IPA that suffers from being too dank for my palate.

1 Like

Baltic Porters.

1 Like

Had a stop at The Brewhouse in Bury St Edmunds.

image image image image image

Grabbed the Brewshed Pub Tropicana, Counterfeit and Peach Mel-Buh!

1 Like

So drunk I took all the pics sideways. Grrr RateBeer

1 Like

Okay if I “steal” that pic to put it up on the Place page?

1 Like

No issues, anything I post on here is free game.

This is late but couldn’t get into forums last night. I’m in Manchester for Man U game and beer fest. Stopped into a few places last night as only free one I had.

5 Likes

Omnipolloscope #4. Intense beyond belief…
As always forgive the camera work. Lots dark and my addiction to overpriced crazy beer means I can’t afford a good phone…

Uploading: 15798055238472109924028698888813.jpg…]()

Thought I was on Porter #99 (again) but there have apparently been more changes as I am now on 94.

3 Likes