Username change requests / user account problems

@joet @services Can you help him?

Besides help want to know why username changed automatically :grin: Never felt such

What was your username? That will help them.

Hello @PubLegion54,

Sometimes our signup process doesn’t pass the preferred username properly through (and it is an item we’re working on). And from that you’ll get a randomly constructed username. We’ve looked back through the logs and assigned you the username that you seem to have signed up with.

Just to confirm, it should now be taetrowitsch.

Please let us know if there are any other issues.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

Hello!
Thanks for reply :slight_smile:
Yes, Taetrowitsch. So if I understand correctly it is impossible to use special letters, I wanted Tätrowitsch, but failed.

Regards

Can I use letter Ä in my nickname and first letter upper case? :slight_smile: Tätrowitsch

Thank you!

I’ve updated, hopefully this reflects better.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Hello! Username that was assigned to me doesn’t match the one I entered during registration. Could anyone please change it? Thanks in advance!

Edit: @joet @services

@PubLees68

I’ve updated your username now, it should match the one you registered with… birdfox.
Please let me know if that’s all correct.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

1 Like

don’t forget to change is Discourse username as well.

It should automatically change next time they login (it’s controlled by the SSO).

2 Likes

Yes, it’s all good now :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Hi,
How can I change my email address under Account Settings? Seems to be blocked from changes.

It should be accessible using the APP

So it seems. Didn’t work with the PC, but worked fine on the app. Thanks.

1 Like

Could you please change my username from HopsTasty68, that I haven’t chosen, to NorseDave, both here on the forum and in the site? Thanx, bye.

@services @joet

Welcome, NorseDave. Good luck

Download the app, you should be able to do it yourself now

Thanx sloth! Sorry, Viper, but I use the site on my laptop only!

1 Like