Username change requests / user account problems

Hello,

That has been updated, the forum username should update next time you login.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

Could it be possible for you to fix the website so users can update both their username and email like they can in the app?

Thank you very much! Really appreciated!

@services

I attempted to change my username through the account settings as mentioned above but it won’t seem to work. Something I am missing or do I need to request it. I am wanting to change my username from HuskerTan to rennat42

Did you try using the App?

I did. It lets me change it but not save it. I’ve tried logging out, refreshing, etc.

@HuskerTan

I’ve renamed your username. Let me know if everything looks good.

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

Great, thanks!

Yeah that’s a known bug, editing you USERNAME or EMAIL from the app doesn’t trigger the Save button to work, you have to edit another field (ie you favorite style) in order for the Save button to be available. @services

It’s on the list of things to revisit…

1 Like

Sorru if I bother again guys, but my username is changed on the site (NorseDave) but here in the forum is it displayed as HopsTasty68 again. How is that possible? Is it possible to change it in NorseDave? Thank you

@services

When I just tried to upload a new profile picture, I got redirected to an error page, but I noticed that the picture did actually get updated in the forums. However, t did NOT get updated for my user profiles, so now I have my new picture displayed in the forums but the old one is still being displayed in my user profile.

@services

1 Like

Yup. New Pic is not showing up at all. Just get the error

Why do I see it correctly? User based problem with caching?

Thanks for the heads-up, just cleared my cache and it displays fine now.

1 Like

Hello!

Can these two accounts be merged? Obviously, retaining the name of the former and the pic & email of the latter.

This has been actioned!

Regards,
Services @ RateBeer

1 Like

Thank you very much, notified the user.

Urgent issue @services with one of our admins’ accounts @Theydon_Bois :

Main account:

Duplicate account:

Please merge the new one with the old one!