Cotteridge Wines Convention V

I’m 50/50 at the moment so not putting myself down just yet…

erm. I may have ended up double booked. again. FFS.

Advance train tickets are on sale now. Booked up mine thins morning. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Cheers for the heads up. Booked too.

I will book mine nearer the time as the price never really changes.

I have bought my first beer Three Hills Trium Fermentum. Not seen it on RB so will add it and add it to the google doc when I get the chance.

1 Like

My season ticket for work gives me free travel across the entire Chiltern network at the weekend so I’m fully flexible with my travel plans.

1 Like

@RichTheVillan … with about 12 weeks to go now is the time to get in touch with the lads at Burning Soul and ask them to have a Black IPA ready for our visit … could have an amusing RB name of they so wish?

3 Likes

I’m tempted. Missed last year due to it being on my birthday (seems wrong (.

1 Like

Bought my train ticket. I swear it gets more expensive every year.

2 Likes

Good morning guys. Its been a long time since I last posted on RB. However i have a few beers to send to Cotteridge for the tasting. I have two different beers from Zimbabwe which some of you have already tried via the beers i sent to Wingmanwillis around christmas. Its a new tick for some of you. I know Ian always likes a new country tick. I will also be sending a can of Carling Black Label brewed in South Africa. Plus a couple of bottles from St Lucia which may be a new country for a lot of you. Unfortunately its the wifes birthday that weekend and i doubt i will be there, so i will drop them off next time i am drinking round Richthevillans.

Happy drinking guys.

8 Likes

thanks for the beers hope all is well

I’ll be adding my beers to the spreadsheet today. Unsurprisingly they are all French.

2 Likes

I have not even bought mine yet! I’m off to Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand in the next month. I’ll see what I can find :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added beers from a new Hants brewery (Breach Farm) and an unrated Quad from New Lion. Due to the amount of bread, etc, people have asked me to bring back from a weekend in Helsinki I’ve just upgraded, having been hand luggage only, so will bring something Finish too.

Sorry guys I’m going to have to drop out of this. I’m double booked.

Down to around 9 attendees. Is the amount people bring going to be adjusted?

I’ve turned down 3 other invites for this date. #Priorities

1 Like

This probably brings in 440/500ml options, probably need at least 4 each, what do the others think?

2 Likes

Yeah probably 4 each now and you can do a 500ml can/bottle no doubt.

2 Likes

Anyone need a Costa Rican country tick?

Not for me Rich but St Lucia from @sarkynorthener donations is a winner.

1 Like