European Local Swap 3/2018 - pairings & hauls

Pairings are set! We have 29 participants (including Benzai’s Belgian doppelgänger) from 11 countries!

Everybody sends to the name below theirs: JefVerstraete sends to SinH4, SinH4 sends to rouhlas, and so on, and finally Wendigo sends to JefVerstraete.

JefVerstraete
SinH4
rouhlas
Benzai (NL)
taboada
minutemat
beerhunter111
Geiserich
Theydon_Bois
japppp
TomHendriksen
Mister_Li
anstei
vastactiv
ShivanDragon
Sebilinz
Koelschtrinker
RW80
rauchbierlover
Benzai (BE)
herrkleman
Hermod
teddybeer
MonsterMagnet
jinroh
snowcrash000
Simontomlinson
Mallorn
Wendigo

Please send your recipient a beermail, ask for their address, email and phone number (if needed by the courier) and of course beery preferences. When your parcel is ready, send both your recipient and me a beermail with the tracking link.

The minimum amount is 3 litres of rateable and unrated beers by your recipient. Local food/snacks, coasters, stickers, glasses, etc are optional, but appreciated! See also the sign up thread: European Local Swap 3/2018 - Sign up

Once you have received your parcel, please post it here in this thread, with a picture and preferably a listing of the beers. Rate all the beers on ratebeer, mentioning the sender, and don’t forget to leave trade feedback! You can do that through the beer cellar / trade history links in a user profile.

The deadline to send the parcels is Monday October 15th.

Have fun! :beers:

3 Likes

@JefVerstraete, @SinH4, @rouhlas, @Benzai, @taboada, @minutemat, @beerhunter111, @Geiserich, @Theydon_Bois, @japppp

@TomHendriksen, @Mister_Li, @anstei, @VastActiv, @ShivanDragon, @Sebilinz, @Koelschtrinker, @RW80, @rauchbierlover, @herrklemann

1 Like

@Hermod, @teddybeer, @jinroh, @snowcrash000, @simontomlinson, @Mallorn, @Wendigo

Contacted both :slight_smile:

So I send to @Benzai (NL) and not to @Benzai (BE) :joy:

1 Like

Contacted both :beer:

Contacted both :beer:.

I contacted SinH4.

Hi, I’ve not heard from you, you wrote contacted both - I presume was me as you’re above?

Apologies, I’ve seen your BM now & replied - Cheers!

BM to @Benzai sent :sunglasses:

replied both !

Just got back from holiday. I will check mails soon and get in touch with everyone.

1 Like

@jinroh, I sent you a mail to the other mail service here that is only accessible from your profile. I think this briefly tripped up @simontomlinson as well.

May I also take this opportunity to remark on how incredibly… “odd” it is that there are two separate mail systems on this site? Is it even possible to sent someone a forum mail unless you can click on their profile pic from the forums?

Yeah, I find the two messaging systems incredibly confusing. I frequently visit both the main site and the forums so I usually see messages from both systems. But I wonder what happens if you visit only one of the sites and get a message in the other site…

As for sending a message without clicking their profile; you can go to your own inbox, create message and just start typing names in the to: box.

Both contacted.

Janne

Contacted both, heard back from one already.

In contact with both sides.

In contact with the sender of my package but no reply from @RW80 yet