European Local Swap 3/2018 - Sign up

So now that the renovation project in my house is nearing the end, it is time for another round of the European Local Swap! :beers:

Edit: sign up for German and Dutch senders is closed now!

The rules:

• Send at least 3 litres of good, rateable beer from (primarily) your home country, that’s not rated yet by your recipient .
  • Take your recipient’s preferences into account.
  • Communicate with your recipient and BM you recipient and me the tracking details when the parcel hits the road.
  • After sign up closes you will have around two weeks time to prepare and send your parcel.
  • Post your hauls, including photo, in the (upcoming) pairings & hauls thread.
  • Rate the received beers on Ratebeer.
  • Leave trade feedback with your sender.

Extras:

• add beery items; coasters, stickers, glasses, magazines, anything
  • add local food / snacks
  • add a note
  • add home brews as extras (does not count towards the 3 litre total)
  • find other ways to make the parcel special

• To participate you need to have a minimum of 50 ratings, no negative trade feedback, and you are registered on Ratebeer for a year or longer. You don’t have to be a premium member. If you do not meet all these requirements and still want in, leave me a message and I’ll make a judgment call on it. My word is final.
  • If you meet the requirements, just reply in the thread stating you want to join, or send me a BM, and specifying shipping options (see next line).
  • Shipping costs vary wildly from country to country, so please let me know what is acceptable to you:
    • shipping within European Union only
    • shipping to entire Europe (this is considered default if no preference is given)
    • shipping to Europe + Israel
    • other (please specify)
  • Sign up closes on Sunday September 30th and the pairings will be published within a couple of days after this.
  • Parcels need to be shipped by Monday October 15th

Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m in, for EU + CH, rather not for Israel & Norway.

1 Like

I’m in. EU only :wink:

1 Like

Yes yes. May as well make the most of it before UK - EU postage costs increase next year. What fun that will be. EU / Nor / CH only

2 Likes

maybe, just maybe they won’t, because the infrastructure is already in place.

Ah, I should probably stop being so optimistic.

I´m in for EU :slight_smile:

1 Like

In for Europe

1 Like

In for all.

1 Like

I’m in. EU

1 Like

I´m in as well. EU

1 Like

I’m in EU only … maybe have to be non EU next time !!!

1 Like

In for EU :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll see. Part of the fun of Brexit is guessing what will actually happen, given as no agreements are in place yet. Sorry, they like to call them ‘deals’ nowadays dont they

@TomHendriksen Interesse? You might actually receive this box before the one from the last swap :joy:

I’m in. Europe only.

1 Like

Ik zou graag mee willen doen!

2 Likes

Zeker interesse, heb me net hieronder aangemeld (hoop ik)

I’m in. EU only please.

2 Likes

In from Finland after a long time!

2 Likes

I’m in for EU, cheers.

1 Like