Fuller's Acquire Death (Dark) Star šŸ˜€

Well, I can hardly understand the ā€œFuller-bashingā€ā€¦ To a simple-minded beer-drinker from a Lager-country many of their brews are of a very decent quality. It is always a pleasure to sip some ESBā€™s at - letā€™s say - the Victoria in Paddington. 1845, Porter, Rebirth: great beers from a very reliable brewery! All of them are worth a journey!:beer::yum:

Pete Brown, to pay his bills, takes money from /the man/. But not nice grandpa Fullers, fucking evil wife-beating kiddy-fiddling step-uncle InBev - that man, whoā€™s no longer invited to the christmas parties.

I think heā€™s overplaying the fuss. Dark Star were either wheel-spinning, or were simply in neutral, in recent years. Either way, they werenā€™t going anywhere. I have huge respect for them historically, so I hope that the Fullers investment can be used to get them back up to full steam again.

Dark Star make a better Espresso Stout than Fullers do - know that.

1 Like

Know that all !

Will my Dark Star ratings now fall under Fullers? As the top rater of Dark Star this would make me number 1 in Fullers again?:wink: i am only using an emoji to get the badge. Please donā€™t judge me on the basis of that.

4 Likes

oiii!:dizzy_face:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

2 Likes

Hope not, donā€™t want to lose all those West Sussex rates.

My feelings on this are mixed tooā€¦almost enough to rouse my blog out of slumberā€¦