Helsinki / Talin October 14-21 (with Stockholm on 13th)

diary updated to 18th

1 Like

Btw there will be the collbfest event in the brewdog bar on thursday: https://www.ratebeer.com/event/56271/

1 Like

Results. There and then in Helsinki on sat. I might score the Scottish ones i nee

cgarvieuk, what places have you not visited yet in Helsinki? Pikkulintu? Black Door? Bryggeri Helsinki? Ohrana? Pien Bar & Bottle Shop? Teerenpeli? Stadin Panimo? One Pint Pub?

Janne

@vastactiv Iā€™ve left map in hotel. but def done bryggeri, and one pint pub.

also did the newly moved bottle shop. the ive tried leaving things near brewdog

Make sure you donā€™t confuse the brewpub /Bryggeri/ which is near the harbour, small upstairs, large reastaurant downstairs - and has sahti, with the brewpub /Bruuveri/ which is in the Kamppi shopping centre, and quite large and on one floor.

done the first(had the sahti before) donā€™t think 2was on my radar

so summary so far (jumping threads) massive tganks to the helsink guys for coming out and meeting me, done some nice Helsinki places but seem to have missed a high rated place a Facebook friend was at (know ive still a decent set to do), in tallinn the place just outside tye port was amazing and beers way better than scores suggested. sadly ended up in the posh place near brewdog as i didnā€™t read you lot carefully enough. Massive thank to @tbone review for finding the brewpub in shopping center (though beers were blah) and the top rated place was cool. but needs get its act together on what its gityon tap.

and massive thanks to chris at Pohjala for a great visit.

zoo and the talin crew tomorrow. so should be GREAT day

done
oluthoune kaisla
one pint pub
sori tap room
bryggeri Helsinki
olus kobenhavn
villi waini
pien

so definitely got
brewdog
black door
st urthos pub(beside hotel)
and
bier bier to do

Brewdog Helsinki -> Black Door -> Ohrana -> Bier-Bier is very easily done by walking.
Interested in Pikkulintu? 20-25 minutes by metro to Puotila. Pikkulintu is just next to Puotila metro station. By same trip it is easy to visit Stadin Panimo which is near Kalasatama metro station.

Janne

ih wow thatā€™s far out.

we did somewhere a little out just past the linnanmaki. but that look way further out.

but we probably have time so if it suits the others

Pikkulintu is OK for me, been a year since last visit.
Oh, and if you are all interested, I could bring a bottle to share in between places? Just got it from a trade. very small brewery in Austria: Pockbier - Standard.

1 Like

I am in brewdog tallinn

Iā€™m the one with 2 kids and the green hat. If you donā€™t know what I look like