Lativan Beer Tasting in Crewe?

Hi Folks,

I’m thinking of holding a Latvian Beer Tasting session at Ebenezers in Crewe on Saturday November 18th (Latvian Independence day). Would anybody be interested in attending ? Breweries included would probably be Bauskas, Labieties, Tervete, Uzavas and Valmiermuiza – maybe others too. There would be Latvian snacks available too – or you could always order pizza in from next door.

There would have to be a small charge to cover costs I’m afraid.

1 Like

Would love to, sounds good, but sadly wouldn’t make it up there til late evening. Shame!

THat’s a pity. I haven’t actually fixed a time as yet, but would expect it to be about 2pm.

Margie and I would love to come, please keep me informed. Happy to bring a beer or two if the pub would allow an exchange/tasting between whoever turns up.

Trains should be fine.

<*))))))><

Would be great to see you there Jeremy. Venue are happy with us sharing beers - that’s the whole reason I’m holding it there !

1 Like

My Labietis beer has now arrived (mostly)so this event definitely going ahead. Still a couple of places left,

Would have loved to have joined you but alas I’ll be at Kirkstall Abbey Marathon (spectating, not running!). Have a lovely time all

@Martinsh, you have a beermail!

<*))))))><

Lovely afternoon in Crewe, cheers @Martinsh, we got home safely (after sitting on the train for an hour at Nantwich).

14 rates for me during the day, plus three new place reviews!

<*))))))><

1 Like

Glad you (and the others) enjoyed it Jeremy.

Anyone who regrets missing this, put the date in your diary as we’ll probably be doing it again next year.

1 Like