Please Post Request/Bugs in separate threads in the Feedback Forum

Still happening. On mobile device or pc, still going from logged in to having to log in as soon as I go from my page to the beer search results page or the beer page itself. Re-logging in still not working.

For me it seems to be fixed. Although my username is broken again. Until recently it was YantarCoast, now the caps are gone.

try what, exactly, @services?

A couple changes this morning were made to help with login issues that are related with people being able to see their rating on the beer page and rate, and stay logged in as they navigated the site.

If you’re having problems staying signed on, please try to sign in again.

Nope. Still signed out (after being signed in on my home page) after searching a beer. Still signed out when trying to rate said beer, and still not accepting my sign in.

This is horrible. Can’t figure out how to rate a beer. Close to.giving up.

Yeah me too. On forums I’m logged in with avatar visible but on a beer page I am unable to rate or send corrections as I am prompted to login and my credentials are rejected. PC, I do not use a mobile app.

Ok, I can rate on my big iPad but not on my phone. Whatever.

But guys, there are literally THOUSANDS of people who are having no trouble at all with the site!*

*because they’ve given up and left

2 Likes

Ok @joet I will be gone by the end of the week if you can’t explain to me what you intend to do going forward and what and when you are going to turn this around. I don’t want all that bullshit ambiguous crap that seems to be spouted by you since the AbInbev takeover. Explain to me in a language that anyone without a PhD in computer programming will understand. Remember…like you used to do in the old days. Straight forward plain english.

I’m not going to be this strong about it yet, but I’d love to see an actual, clear roadmap too.

2 Likes

Shit man I’ve burned my BA bridge, TalkBeer was like a playpen full of drunk ass babies and Untappd just seems so boring my pistol starts looking good. I’m sure as hell not going out drinking trying to make new friends so…
Help me JoeT.
You’re my only hope.

6 Likes

For the first time I actively struggled how to rate a beer & needed to ask help. I am invested so I try to hold on but no way in hell is anyone new going to agree with this.

6 Likes

Its like MySpace all over again…

6 Likes

Still cant login :frowning:

:open_mouth:

I’ve had an issue where when I log on with a mobile device, it takes three sign in attempts before it actually logs me on. I can enter everything correctly but the first two times it simply refreshes the page when I hit log in until the 3rd time it magically works. Guess 3rd time really is the charm. Also have problems with it automatically logging me out if I go to search for a beer on the mobile version. I’ve also still been having the same issue with the Latest Activity page. It does not update when I use the regular site, only when I use the mobile site, but that is very sparingly, so I never know when my latest activity is going to actually be up to date and accurate with what I have lately had along with my friends and followers.

Meanwhile in Joe’s mind…

7 Likes

I had some problems this morning, but it seems fixed now. Is it still problematic for you guys?

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more, I don’t know what all the fuss is about. Why we want to drag ourselves down to that level is beyond my comprehension.

On line beer stuff is in a real mess at the moment, I dream of where we were 5 years ago.

5 Likes