RateBeerians of the Year Awards 2017 - Nominations

[4] Marko

2 Likes

I nominate myself in every category.

1 Like

ChrisO’s already been honoured with this award, so isn’t eligible any more:

1 Like

That’s me. Took five years and then irishboy explained things to me.

3 Likes

As chriso explained yes there will be hundreds of new users, problem is I personally am only ever going to come across a new user if 1. they are rating a large amount of the same beers at a similar time to me such that I notice their ratings, and/or 2. they become active on the forums, or sometimes 3. I know of you from another site (UT or UKCBF for example, I believe both in your case)

1 Like

This crushes me.

and my vote is with this.

Also

[10] = Gary’s taxes

2 Likes

[2] Erzengel
[3] dunklermessias
[4] Erzengel
[7] https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/ryongsong-ssalmaekju/357951/114797/

1 Like

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8] Drop bloke
[9]
[10]
[11] @LagerWhisperer56 (better known as DCLawyer), who is not so much a troll on the forums but a real life troll. This scumbag DUI lawyer literally gives out his card to everyone at new tastings…

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

I see that. In my case I signed up months before I ever rated a beer. It’s time consuming to rate beers properly though, not everyone has the time. And this site as a resource allows folk to use it in their own way so it may be that only 10-20% of those registered are active. Any stats for that?

1 Like

Rich, drop Bloke.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

bhops used to win ot-light ‘of the year’ every year . i was runner up numerous tims . i miss those carefree dayz…

1 Like

Nobody cares, Chief.

5 Likes

Hmm, I wonder what you expected me to be like…

2 Likes

He was expecting an Axe Murderer like @fly.

<*))))))><

4 Likes

1 Like

[11] @omgsrslyshaun

1 Like

It’s the historical context when studying ratebeer . Bhops won ot light ratebeerian numerous times…Fact. I’m giving commentary and reflection. Why was a link posted showcasing this fact if it is obsolete ? It’s about appreciating previous trends on this website. I see sarky “liked” your weak post, a guy who’s been desperately trying to win Ot Light for several years now. Never Gonna Happen.

2 Likes