RB European Summer Gathering 2023 - Zagreb, Croatia - July 13-16

Welcome back to Finland! Fiskarsin Panimo has now first coolship in Finland.

2 Likes

Road trip needed!

Much appreciated, I will send them a message.

By the way, you can also reach me at bonventre@yahoo.com or on Signal or WhatsApp

Just noticed this one is on Zagreb …

1 Like

Bit more than 2 weeks until the blastoff! Brought a few 0.75’s from my CZ stash, not all Czech.

Estonian crew can’t wait for that 2 weeks just by doing nothing. That’s why we start tomorrow morning to this summer’s Eurotrip. We’ll take it slowly by hanging around in Poland, eastern part of Czech, Bratislava and Budapest before arriving to Zagreb on 13th. Our base camp there is gonna be in less than 10 mins to BIR pivovara&pivnica walking or 15-20mins by walking+tram to City Center (according to googlemaps).
After Zagreb we hit Ljubljana and Vienna before heading back to north.
So if anyone needs anything “rare” counties or states or smthin like that, let us know here.
To keep track on where we are and how we are doing I’m gonna be bastard and say that you can add me in UT - Madrunk is my username there.

3 Likes

@Marduk Please contact me, when you are in Bratislava. I would like to have some beers with you. Could you please possibly pick up some bottles from me (us) to Grand Tasting?

It should be noted that “Estonian crew” has an Estonian, an American, and a Britt :smiley: Unfortunately I can’t make it to this year’s gathering … Hopefully next year it works better.

3 Likes

Sure thing. We should hit Bratislava on 06.07-09.07. And I do have room in the car so can pick up bottles for GT.

1 Like

Sadly, I can’t attend. Have fun!

@Marduk. Nice I am looking forward to meet you and have some beer. If you are on FB I am there as Imrich Nogell.

When are you hitting Ljubljana?

Info from @hrabren is that fridges will be provided for us.

I have several beers from B&H in my cellar so that’s solved.

Dunno bout them, but at least 2 of us others should be there on Monday or Tuesday. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll be away for the weekend, but will return on Sunday. So Monday in LJ is a possibility :smiley:

Nice! Talking about the 17th of course.

1 Like

It would be great if I could get on B & H from you to go so that I can share it at out beer tasting in Finland with those guys who also miss that country! Doesnt need to be expensive bottle… casual lager is fine!

Janne

So am I the only guy who is in town on Thursday? Not a problem for me. I can visit Garden brewery all the places I will miss on Sunday then.

Janne

Well I have two of each, 4 or 5 different brews, but not sure one 330 ml will be enough for the Grand Tasting (beers are not that good so maybe it will). This place very close to your hotel should have a Bosnian tick, Sarajevsko - just a macro lager, but still a tick.

https://www.ratebeer.com/p/vrutak-kaptol/87635/

I’ll be in town of course, but Thursday might be bit difficult for me to meet. Will let you know. Travlr should arrive on Wednesday.

There should be more. Travlr and Ryan (Mowbeer) at least, the Slovaks too. And I should be free to do whatever on Thursday. Ryan also wanted to visit The Garden before and in addition to the GT, so…

Taking a cab to Zmajska Pivovara’s taproom is an option too.