STATES / REGION for all countries

Sad enough to lookup the 18 breweries against @marko’s postcode list above. Looks like those 18 breweries will be from 10 of the 14 Czech regions, so that’s more than expected!

7 beers of my 111 so far in the system, from 5 different regions. I am hoping the remaining 104 are a spread across all 14, so 9 to go.

I appear to have 52 different breweries to my name, so I should be close to making all 14 (unless there is one without a brewery of course).

Cheers @marko

<*))))))><

where you finding brewery count

And 15 out of those 16 we’ve had at the same time I reckon. :smiley:

I reckon you may be right there Marko, that was a great weekend.

1 Like

Look in my countries on your own stats and in the header line you should see a regions tab. It lists the regions that have been split so far. Just drop the Czech tab.

i can see ive had 122 beer, and can see the split of about 12 of them, but i cant see a Brewery count

ahhh got it click on breweries and by country

Only 2 of my rates have appeared thus far both from different regions, nice. A good chunk of mine are from a polotmavy tasting @jtclockwork threw years back

1 Like

Hello there!

I’ve only gone and had a beer from the Ústí nad Labem Region already!

<*))))))><

How the hell did you guys manage that?? I only one of those things every couple years around these parts.

Or it was a very short tasting :rofl:

2 Likes

There were regular beers as well. He traded for a bunch or ordered somehow from Europe not sure. He has his ways.

1 Like

So, how are things starting to look like your side?

Some major ones were already put in.

For us non admins you mean? I see 14 of my 25 czech beers appearing so far. 5 regions.

69 of 130 beers so far. Also 10 of the 14 regions. Looking fine.

I have 42 beers in 9 regions, all good so far. Except the site claims I have 156 different regions but in fact I have 160, four of your regions are not registering for some reason?

<*))))))><

For some reason that only kicks in properly when you rate a new beer. Then it corrects itself I’ve noticed.

1 Like

53 out of 106 beers. 9 regions so far. Good stuff.

1 Like

My next beer will be on Friday, so I hope I’ve all the missing Czech regions to push me along the ‘Top Pecking Order for Regions’.

<*))))))><

84 out of 180, 10/14 regions.
Also no visited regions yet, although I have place ratings for Prague and BRNO.

I think the place reviews will be done once the breweries are completed and checked: that’s been the case with the other two newcomers anyway.

<*))))))><