The "cellar"/"brewery tour"/"wood conditioned" Pilsner Urquell split up from the regular Unfiltered/Nefiltrovaný

Something that was long, loooooong overdue. We have a new No.1 Czech Pilsner on the site now too. :slight_smile:

The new entry’s here
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/pilsner-urquell-nefiltrovany-from-the-wood/756768/

Moved whatever seemed obvious to be the new entry.

Some of you who have had both the regular (Na Parkánu, Volba Sladků etc.) verions and the open-fermented unfiltered unpasteurized wood aged brewery tour versions can now edit your ratings and get another rate out of it. Shame those can’t be retroactively dated though…

4 Likes

Whohoo, my first “new” beer rating in almost 18 months :smiley:

1 Like

Hahahah knew you’d be one of the first to react! :smiley:

1 Like

Well this is a good reason for a Plzen revisit.
Wanna check out the Raven pub aswell.

1 Like

So, which one did I have at a Fest in Finland - the “sometimes on fests.…” one, or the “exported to Sweden and Finland for special events” one?

did it come from a huge foeder?

Came from a foeder, yes. Not a huge one though. May have been decanted from a larger foeder earlier, thought, as it’s whole life wasn’t spent in the cask I had it from. How often do you get to see the complete storage history of a beer at a festival?

But anyway, you didn’t answer my original question - which one did I have at a Fest in Finland - the “ sometimes on fests.…” one, or the “exported to Sweden and Finland for special events” one?

@motelpogo might be able to enquire about that.

So far, I would definitely allow versions where the entire big barrel is shipped. We’ll enquire more about the other possibilities.